The twins with one brain

Im watching it on channel 4+1

They are sooooooooo adorable,proper little happy angels

Me too. I found them and their parents intriguing, and it was lovely to see them doing so many things that other children can do. I do wonder how they'll cope when they get older though, especially with their join being at that awkward angle.

I was surprised that they found out at the first scan, I'd never really thought about that side of things before, but thinking about it now I guess the majority of the conjoined twins we hear about tend to be from countries where scans aren't routinely carried out.

Im sure their mum said she found out at her 21 week scan and that it was the first scan she had. They really are a blessing in my eyes x

I only saw the end of it as i didn't know it was one! Beautiful little girls, and you could already see that they had different personalities, did you see the one in the red dress (didnt hear her name!) looked more like she was leading? Thought it was amazing and they seemed like such sweet girls! Shame it is such an awkward angle that they are joined, as like when their mum tried to get them to blow out their candles together, they couldn't because only one could face the cake at a time, which is such a shame :-( Just wanted to give them lots of cuddles!
And i don't know who it was talking near the end, but when i woman said she was looking forward to them talking properly and in sentences so we can see how they are feeling and how they see the world - think that would be pretty interesting to hear!
Bless their parents as they both seemed so loving :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"