The Walking dead anyone ?

willow25

Gracies mummy !!!
Reaction score
OMG how awesome was the new episode !!! I've always loved this show, but after six seasons it just gets better !

No idea - I was wondering if it was Glenn or Abraham? What do you think ?

That's just bases on the assumption that the TV show is losely following the books (I don't know how true it is...I didn't even know there were any books tbh lol)

It's probably going to be Glenn which sucks because they would have saved him (the dumpster scene) just to kill him a short while after. I hope it's Abraham though, he's gotten better but up until the last couple of episodes he's just annoyed the crap out of me.

I really liked this last season after thinking of maybe giving up the season before...I thought that one was really unimpressive overall, save a couple of good episodes. But, they redeemed themselves. I'm so excited about Negan, I've been craving a real good villain ever since The Governor. And I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

I agree about Abraham. And even Sasha actually. Yawn.

I initially thought it was Glen but I've decided and placing my bets on Abraham, he and Karl were the only ones defiant, the rest were scared shitless, so he kills Abraham to prove a point, he's the biggest & strongest of the group.... He will soon realise Rick is not someone to mess around with.... I hope! 😆

I'm not finding Fear the walking dead anywhere near as gripping 😕

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->