• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

the witch was due but.............

BABYCHLOE

Reaction score
hi ladies,

well the :witch: was due today but so far no show i dont have the normal stomach pains i normally get whens shes due.....but do have really sore boobs and feel a bit nausea have a cold and sore throat and keep feeling cold and then hot i have done a test but is :bfn: i just want to know what is happening!

good luck to u all and lots of :dust:

Good luck hun, I hope that AF stays away for you

thanks pink bow i hope soo aswell my boobs are extremly sore today and still no witch so fingers x...lots of sticky bean dust to u all xx

hey hun
good luck!!!!!!!!! im stuck waitin to see what happens aswell so i know how u feel. x

me too, had a faint BFP on a superdrug test last saturday and now a few BFN's so havent a clue.... i have shooting pains in my bbs, i ahte waiting.

wish the witch would just hurry up if she was coming!

fingers crossed for you!!!!!! keep us posted!!!! xxx

hi ladies thanks for your replys the witch still hasnt shown im now 4days late which has never happened before and i have started to have pain in my belly so fingers crossed this is my month...gonna test saturday soooo will keep u all informed.......lost of baby dust to you all.......xxxxxxxxxxx

I hope that you get your BFP! Dont let AF stay away too long without consulting a DR. I missed AF in February and did not end up getting it until March 29th and that was only with the help of provera. You dont want to waste time. So I would say if AF isnt here in 2 weeks, ask for a blood test, if that is negative then I would suggest asking the DR to give you something to bring on your cycle. I want you to have this BFP right away. Good luck and Im praying for you!:hugs:

:flower: Hello! I'd love to join here if you'll have me. I'm Bobbie, and I'm the lucky mom of 4. It's the second marriage for both of us, I have my daughters, we have his sons, and we're TTC. We are in the 2WW, I ovulated Thursday a week ago and am desperately hoping NOT to see AF this weekend. I have had three early losses, one with my current husband this past January,

I have PCOS and am on Prenatals, fish oil, b vitamins, 200 mg. Clomid, and Metformin. I wish you all luck and sticky babes.

Bobbie:flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->