the worst day for fluff :( *updated*

leighbaby

yummy mummy
Reaction score
I ordered three complete nappies - toddler size form an american company over a month ago. Each nappy needs 3 bits to be workable! They arrived this morning - the order incomplete. There are two full workable nappies, but the third is just the outer - and in the wrong size?!

I paid on the 5th June.

Would you wait for the company to correct the problem or get it remedied through paypal, before the paypal cover lapses?

ETA: they sent different colours than those ordered as well for the snap in accessory bits :(

Screw it, I've opened a paypal dispute asking for a refund for the 3rd nappy

yep i would have opened a dispute too. You can try and sort it amicably through there and escalate to a claim for pp to decide if you don't get anywhere. Who was the seller? Not that i'm nosey of course :blush:

I personally would have contacted the company first, but you only have 45 days to file with paypal. Hopefully they fix the problem!!!!

Opening something with Paypal still gives you the opportunity to settle it with the seller. I'm sure if you say to them "Given the time limit, I felt I was better doing things this way", they'd understand.

Hope you get it sorted :hugs:

Well, I opened a dispute and emailed them. I didn't want the paypal cover time to lapse because I had spent £60 ish and at the moment, that is a lot of cash!

They have said that they will send all the missing bits and the other bits in the right size. They can't match the colours I had ordered though because they are now out of stock.

I've said ok to the above....BUT this morning I got an email from the USPS saying that the items are now in the post...but the address they are sending them to is WRONG!!!!!

What planet are these people on?!

So, hopefully I will be in reciept of 3 workable nappies in the next two weeks, but they won't be the same as my exact order :cry: (fingers crossed my postie recognises my name... don't think there is a 31 at my end of the road - the road is about 2/3 miles long...)

They do seem like really nice people, but I;m not sure how you can get orders SO wrong?! and then mess up the address when fixing the order?! :shrug:

They haven't asked me to post back the wrong nappy bit either though and it is totally useless without the rest of the nappy bits! (does that make sense?!)

Not sure I can say who the company is...and I'd probably buy more nappies, because they actually are quite nice nappies, even if the inner doesn't 'match' the outer or my order choice!

i wouldn't close the disp[ute till you have the rest of the items, you can only do it once, and you only have 20 days to escalate to a claim. Can you notify your postie that something will be coming in the next 5 days or so to that number in your name so they can look out for it for you? Hope you get sorted x

Wow I can't believe that!! That's so crazy! I'd love to know the company if you can tell me so I can make sure I be careful when ordering if I order from them

Hope you end up getting your correct nappies to you. I'd stalk the postie and let him know that there is a package coming with the wrong address and to look out for it. It really sucks that they don't have the colours you wanted. If you really didn't want the colours they sent you then you have the right to get a refund as they aren't supplying you with the product you bought.
With the nappy without any snap ins you could put a prefold inside and use it anyway??

Hope you end up getting your correct nappies to you. I'd stalk the postie and let him know that there is a package coming with the wrong address and to look out for it. It really sucks that they don't have the colours you wanted. If you really didn't want the colours they sent you then you have the right to get a refund as they aren't supplying you with the product you bought. With the nappy without any snap ins you could put a prefold inside and use it anyway??

I think I'd have to pay the postage back to the US though ?! :(

The useless nappy part is the pretty outer - I could use a prefold, but the PUL (middle) layer is missing too, oh, and it is an infant sized outer (tiny) :D

Who'd have thought nappy buying and loving could be so stressful eh?!

i think i was looking at the nappies you are talking about a while ago - glad i didn't order them now ! hope you get it all sorted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->