• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

They may admit my daughter :(

Jkelmum

Reaction score
She woke today her asthma playing up ive taken her to docs and hers sats was 91 and she was put straight on nebuliser then her sats was 98 she as been precribed steroids and doubled up on her inhalers and if no better by teatime she will be admitted ...i pray the steroids work fast as i hate seeing her like this:cry:

Poor little thing ... and your others are poorly to, you must be worried sick, i hope their all better soon hun.
Remember to take care of yourself to xxxxxx

Thanks she is sleepin but i can tell shes finding it hard i dont think i will be waitin for teatime to take her x

Aww. Poor thing. Hope she gets better soon!

Hope evrything is ok hun, if you worried take her in x

She,s no better just organising childcare for the other 2 then takin her to hospital x

Just checking for news hun? did you take her in? xxx

:( Hope your little girl is better soon hun :hugs:

Poor LO. Hope she is feeling better really soon
:hugs:

This is Chris Serina,s husband they have kept Katie in she is doing better but they are just keeping an eye on her ....she asked me to come update u
thanks everyone Chris

Poor little girl, thinking of you all xxx

Awww poor thing, hope she gets better soon. My middle daughter was in hospital in september so totally know how u feel. Hope she makes a quick recovery very soon xx

Thanks we are home after a awful 24 hrs and what looks like a begining on a nightmare :( katie is very under weight and as had tummy trouble which i have been fighting for a solution to help her for nearly 3 yrs to be told that along with her lung condition show symtoms of cystic fibrosis so she as been refeerd for tests gawd only knows how long before we get an appointment and the hospital is one of the best but miles away from us :( i feel angry upset due to the fact i keep takin her back for her tummy problems and they find no cause 1 doctor even went as far as sayyin ther was nothing wrong it was in her head or she was makin it up so if she does have CF i will be pleased to know whats amatter and how we can help her although i pray to god its not what shes got but also if she as it i will be fumming its taken so long to get a diagnosis ...

o serina what a nightmare your having!!! hope she is ok!! i had a friend whos daughter they suspected to have cf, i think it turned out she was coiliac. which is a lesser prob. keep my fingers crossed for your little girl!! and you take care of yourself too!! hugs X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->