They should make tablets for broodiness...

wanna-b-mummy

Reaction score
Because I am bigggg time broody, especially since yesterday. I held my friend's 3 week old baby yesterday and didn't want to give her back! Then saw my friend who is 8 months pregnant. Got home and watched One Born Every Minute on catch up straight after, just to torture myself a little bit more.

Can anyone else sympathise with my broody madness?

Just asked my OH if we could flush the birth control down the loo and he just raised his eyebrows, lol.

Seriously.

I feel you. I'm going crazy here! At least I have the wedding to distract me a bit though...

Me toooo! Broody crazy lady over here.

I think the only antidote is being woken up at intervals all night long for 3 months in a row isnt it?

I'm counting down the days.. :cry: Seems so far away.. I don't even have my wedding to keep my occupied since I'm so organised I have nothing to plan!

AHHHHHHHHHH :wacko:

I am going crazy with broodiness even though i have a baby! Its the whole pregnancy/feeling the baby move thing that gets me. Plus all my friends are either ttc or pg and i am so jealous! Before i had Poppy i was so broody and used to ache for a baby (it honestly hurt) but now i think i am more broody than i was then! My sister has a 6 week old baby girl and that also tips me over the edge!

Tablets for clucking would be so helpful right now!xxx

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I think I'm getting so broody OH is getting scared to buy eggs incase I sit on them and start clucking!! :rofl:

If they made those tablets, I'd take them. I'm so broody right now that I can't even think straight.

I hear you. I want a baby SO bad. I've been wanting one for a while. The only thing that helped my baby fever for a little bit was Corn Muffin and me playing Musical Ear Infections and Bronchitis and Upper Respiratory Infections. She had it then I had it and then she had it again. It came back... it went under control yesterday when she ate cat poop but now it's edging back. 3 months!!!

Ohhhhh I am so glad you can all relate.

:rofl: Pluto, I would sit on anything if I knew it'd grow a baby, lately. Well, instead of the obvious thing, haha.

And Army I know exactly what you mean about it hurting! I said to my OH last night "I am literally aching for a baby" and he said "I'm afraid you'll have to ache for a few months yet" and when he said few months I groaned because it just feels like the time won't come!

*Cluck cluccccck to all you fellow cluckers*

Plutosblue that just made me die, how funny! :haha:

I know how you're all feeling though, my dad even tells me when I was just a toddler I used to go and look in other people's prams when one went past! I've wanted a baby for AS LONG as I can remember. TTC begins in 3 weeks, I can't wait..........

And Army I know exactly what you mean about it hurting! I said to my OH last night "I am literally aching for a baby" and he said "I'm afraid you'll have to ache for a few months yet" and when he said few months I groaned because it just feels like the time won't come!

*Cluck cluccccck to all you fellow cluckers*

Its just awful isn't it? I tell you what, its the only thing which makes me want to stamp my feet and scream! :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->