They're driving me bonkers

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
Do you ever have them days

Two yr old moans constantly,is always melt downing... She winds her 4 yr old up all the time for the fun of it and if she doesn't get her way she turns into a monster

Four year old doesn't handle being wound up and completely freaks out at her sister which means someone including me :blush::blush: is losing their rag at most points :dohh: 2 days of constant bickering..

Bring on Fridays wine :thumbup:

I have pmt :blush:

Feel like a crap mum all I've done is moan, put them on naughty step or their rooms these last couple of days.
We haven't been out so that doesn't help

Sorry no point really to this just feeling bad for being so snappy at them
I'm not handling them very well I can see it myself
This isn't a usual, we don't act like this normally
What's happened to my happy little family :(

Is it raining where you are? It's rained all week this week and it's been harrrd. I never knew how much I relied on going out! The eldest has been really quite poorly too so no soft play for us. It'll just be a rocky phase, just when I feel like he won't come out of it he does.

Yep my 2 can be the same and i think everyone has days like that. Luckly at the moment mine have been playing fine together although Olivia will complain a bit that shes bored coz shes been stuck in due to the rain. I have times where i shout at them coz they have been to hypo that they are naughty totaly normal PMT certainly dont help matters:hugs:

Thanks ladies :)

Yes we had been in for three days.. Rain :(

We've been swimming and to the library and we've all pressed the refresh button

Butter wouldn't melt :) not bloody much :)

Feel bad about moaning about them now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member