Thin womb after first baby x so worried :-(

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place but really worried right now x I had my first c section with my first child and was told later on by the midwife that my womb was paper thin , she said this is to be expected in someone who has had 3 or 4 pregnancies but not in somebody who has only been pregnant once. She then failed to give me anymore information on the subject. So am a bit worried. To make it worse she then says 'i understand your only having c sections from now on'. I was like WHAT! Then she goes ' oh didnt you know? I'll double check that for you'. 2 weeks later i get a letter of apology saying there had been a mix up and i would be able to attempt vbac. I was just wondering if anyone else has thin womb and what this means? I googled it ( i know), and a few sites says it can have a huge affect on implantation, that it can lower your chances to 5% :-(. That its unlikely i will carry a baby to term as the baby may not get significant nutrients due to thin uterus lining/risk of rupture. Feel pretty clueless x any success stories would be amazing right now

I have no experience. But could you talk to someone else? It seems where she already messed the vbac up maybe she was incorrect about it being so thin?

Thankyou krissy x i hope this is the case but i doubt it as she was reading it from the surgeons notes :-( i think she just wrongly assumed the vbac thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->