• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

things finally looking up..(:

teenmommy15

Reaction score
well in a previous thread i said ranted about how everything was going wrong with my support system. well i dont think i posted this in my rant but i live with my mom my older sister(23) and my little sister(10).

well we have 3 bedrooms and 2 living rooms so my mom sleeps in the downstairs living room well my mom said when i have my baby that she needs to get the bedroom that molly sleeps in upstairs and i completely agree but molly has yet to move out and shes a huge pot head are rooms cannot be that close or even in the same house if she's gonna smoking pot i will not allow that around my child.

so everytime i ever brought it up to my mom it always turned into a huge fight and today i brought it up to her and she said she had talked to molly about it and that molly was saving up and planning to move out i was so proud of my mom because i always feel like she lets molly walk all over her and take all her money, im happy my mom is as ready for this baby as i am.

also in my rant i said that marcus(my boyfriend) didnt seem to be prepared to be a father but lately he's been reading baby books and stuff and im so proud eventhough he still needs to find a job and buy stuff for our arriving a daughter hes finally making an effort and i couldnt be more excited.:)

and eventhough im due in June theirs only 17 weeks till my due date and im almost to my 30 weeks mark im so excited it seems like just yesterday i was only a couple of weeks this pregnancy is going by so fast:) :happydance:<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->