Things that make you laugh...!!

ShadowSeer

Mummy to Savannah.
Reaction score
I thought this could be an amusing thread....What does your LO do that makes you giggle. Little things that no one else notices? Pull funny faces, making strange noises? Anything!!!

Savannah, every time she burps or sneezes, she always looks very surprised.
And, the first time she tried to turn her head over when lying on her front on me, she got it stuck mid way, and pretty much head butted my chest! Defiantly made me giggle...:haha:

after every feed danni hicks she sounds like one of the toy dogs that yap and do backflips lol It makes me lol Who new breast milk is gassy ha ha x

Abby makes us laugh a lot, some of her phrases are fabulous. She's taken to saying "I'm so proud of you" to us, as we say it to her when she is trying hard to move and stuff. "That's a good choice" and "well, come on then" make us laugh too. She often also starts with "I'll tell you what...."

My favourite is "I didn't have a pooh, just a fart"

She also used to look surprised after a sneeze, I loved that.

Findlay can't talk but some of his expressions are absolutely priceless especially when he puts his hand across his mouth doing a shocked face (I didn't realise I did that until he started doing it :blush:) and his expressions make me burst out giggling which makes him giggle, then him giggling makes me giggle more and it's a vicious giggly cycle :haha::haha:

haha not very original but every time I change bubbah's diaper (standing up because he moves around so much now), to this day, he gazes down and looks surprised - whoah, what's THAT thing dangling down there! :haha: I try not to make a big deal of it but it's really hard not to burst out laughing, you 'd think after 5-6 times a day he'd remember!

He does the same thing with his bib, it has a pocket to catch food as he eats. So after a meal he'll glance down and go whoah MORE FOOD!! His little face lights up and he'll happily start eating that. :haha:

My LO likes to blow a massive raspberry after having a drink from his beaker which sprays water all over me. I try not to laugh as I don't really want to encourage this but it is just so funny.

At the weekend my LO was going over to the fireplace and I said Holly away from there and she looked at me and said "Mummy No". Hoping that was a one off but couldn't help but laugh.

Also when I am changing her or doing something she doesn't want done she shouts daddy and when he appears she climbs up on him and hugs him and then turns round looks at me and says "bye bye mummy" :shrug:

Also when I am changing her or doing something she doesn't want done she shouts daddy and when he appears she climbs up on him and hugs him and then turns round looks at me and says "bye bye mummy" :shrug:

Love it!

Niamh will crawl over and i cant tell if shes trying to give me a kiss, lick or bite me but she puts her mouth to my leg and if i dont respond she hits my leg and does it again, she will do this till i respond and she then does the biggest smile.

Yeah, we get the "bye bye" thing a LOT! Or "Go away mummy" or "mummy go to the kitchen"......

And just the other day she said "cuddles from daddy make me feel better" I asked (foolishly) "What about cuddles from mummy" to which she responded "no, just daddy":dohh:

Yeah, we get the "bye bye" thing a LOT! Or "Go away mummy" or "mummy go to the kitchen"......

And just the other day she said "cuddles from daddy make me feel better" I asked (foolishly) "What about cuddles from mummy" to which she responded "no, just daddy":dohh:

Hmph daddy's girls :haha:

Abby cracks me up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alex grabs her coat and my keys and tries to get herself out the front door now and again :rofl:

She doesnt like when Tori is sat upright or on her front - she doesnt seem to think its right so pushes her onto her front :wacko:

But she's a great help - she'll fill and empty my washing machine, ive caught her trying to put powder in, and she gets me a towel without me even asking when my shower is finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->