things that make you say hmmmm...

katemarie123

Reaction score
Ok, so my bf and i have decided to wade the waters of conception. My last period ended around the 23rd of december and we actively tried december 30th through the 2nd of january (we live 14 hours apart right now). Normally i would experience some ovulation signs about 2-3 weeks after my period (namely that odd discharge and increased libido, tmi i know) but instead i had terrible fatigue, bloating, overly tender and swollen breasts, headaches, light headedness, increased sensitivity to smells, and nausea without vomiting...to name a few, lol. My period would be due around the 21st of this month, but on saturday the 14th i started bleeding, it started light and then on sunday morning it was like a light regular period (red with a few small clots) but by sunday early evening it was gone. My bloating has subsided but all of the other symptoms remain. Is this perhaps bleeding related to pregnancy, an early and irregular period, a miscarriage?? Everything google turned up made me nervous and left me with more questions. my bf is really excited about the possibity of a baby so i dont want to take a test unnecessary and get his hopes up. Any advice would be incredibly appreciated!

There are chances of the bleeding to be implantation bleeding, but from my experience it is mostly pink or brown and not bright red.
Looking on the bright side 21st is only 4 days away, you can officially test on the 21st if you dont get your period.

Its looking pretty positive now though, loads o luck to you hun.

Keep us posted when you get your BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->