Things we will need:

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
To take on holiday with us (handy for you to Sarah!)

So far all i can think of us:
- Baby milk, baby food, bibs
- Sterilizer, bottles, dummies
- nappies, wipes, 'little swimmers'
- clothes
- buggy
- bath items
- travel cot
- blankets
- toys

xx

i reckon il be taking a buggy because there smaller if i take the pram il have to attach the clothes to the exchaust pmsl (Thats if im driving by then or ian) xxx

If you are going in a car - car seat? Or is that too obvious? lol :blush:

Hope you have a great time and I think you have figured everything else. :)

i took summer camping for two weeks when she was 3 months old lol, and it went really well, luckily we did have electricity.

just to remember things like stereliser, bath stuff and cant think of any more.

where you going? hpe you have a lovely time

hope you have a nice time, its great to get away and have a break. we went to france for 2 weeks, we went by overnight ferry, so i had to pack every thing for the boat as well as the two weeks we were there, but we were fine :)

If you haven't got one already I'd get a bib that you can wipe clean for food if he's having some (and for bottles if he doesn't dribble too much!) ...the Tommee Tippee ones are good but huge round the neck...think I used it when we had lunch? (they were on offer in Asda a couple of weeks ago - don't know if they still are). Or just a cheap supermarket one - we got Sam a lovely pink one with flowers and butterflies on it from Sainsburys :rofl: x

If you haven't got one already I'd get a bib that you can wipe clean for food if he's having some (and for bottles if he doesn't dribble too much!) ...the Tommee Tippee ones are good but huge round the neck...think I used it when we had lunch? (they were on offer in Asda a couple of weeks ago - don't know if they still are). Or just a cheap supermarket one - we got Sam a lovely pink one with flowers and butterflies on it from Sainsburys :rofl: x

:rofl: poor sam, bet he looked so pretty! haha
Erm i will be taking hundreds of bibs no doubt, J is such a messy baby lol an yup you did use it, when we were at the restaurant lol xx

I'm a mean mummy and have pics of Sam looking girly :blush: ...will post some tomorrow when I find my camera! It's much better than the one I used when we went out though - normal bib shape and saved me having to take about 3000 x

I'm a mean mummy and have pics of Sam looking girly :blush: ...will post some tomorrow when I find my camera! It's much better than the one I used when we went out though - normal bib shape and saved me having to take about 3000 x

:rofl: *whispers to sam - suck on mummys nose to get her back* :rofl: xx

sounds like you've got everything covered honey, you're going to have such a wonderful time :happydance:
:rofl: at sam's bib, bless him, can't believe it isn't green :blush:

:rofl: *whispers to sam - suck on mummys nose to get her back* :rofl: xx

:rofl:

sounds like you've got everything covered honey, you're going to have such a wonderful time :happydance:
:rofl: at sam's bib, bless him, can't believe it isn't green :blush:

:laugh2: It would have been if they'd had one! I've only been home a few hours and I'm already green hunting on ebay :blush: :rofl: x

I don't know if it may help for your space saving but I got these from mothercare when we went away (obv only good if you'll have a microwave)

https://www.mothercare.com/Lindam-m...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42864041&mcb=core

I fit 2 of my mam bottles in one bag and each bag can be used 20 times - you'll have one or two spare to keep in your changing bag!

Have a fab time x

I'm sitting here trying to think of all the things we make sure to take with us when we travel we seem to do it a lot. Trips anywhere between 5days+ or just over nights and I know it sometimes takes me forever to remember it all so I will try and maybe someone will find it useful. Good Luck :)

Feeding
bottles
nipples (enough for the bottles and a couple spares)
formula and/or pump
bottled water (so her tummy doesn't get upset with different water)
steralizer
thermos (so we always have hot water - fill it at the coffee shops)
measure cup (for mixing powdered formula)
liners if you use them

Clothes
Sleepers - 1 per night plus 2 extras (in case LO spits up at bedtime)
Outfits - 2 per day (packed in sealable lunch bags ie. ziploc helps keep things fast/easy)
and any socks, shoes, hats, mits, bibs that you prefer they wear

Misc.
receivers - 2 per day and 2 extras
blankets - 2
soft toys - 2 (in case 1 gets dirty/spitup on)
teetherish items - 2
soothers - minimum 4 (they get lost and dropped!)
infacol - or other gas meds
gripe water (helps with gas too)
teething gel - if you use it
thermometer
soap (for the bath)
baby towels - 1 if you use them
wash cloths
diapers - I allow 8 per day and usually have a couple left over
wipes
bum cream
plastic bag to keep dirty clothes and clean clothes seperate
baby sling (or what have you if you "wear" LO)
If space permits...
stroller and playpen/cot for sleeping in

If you have laundy facilities bring your baby laundry soap too! I've found you can't always get the same products everywhere and it will help to cut down on the clothes you need to bring

I tried to remember as much as I could will add things if I think of more. Have fun on your trip :)

I'm sitting here trying to think of all the things we make sure to take with us when we travel we seem to do it a lot. Trips anywhere between 5days+ or just over nights and I know it sometimes takes me forever to remember it all so I will try and maybe someone will find it useful. Good Luck :)

Feeding
bottles
nipples (enough for the bottles and a couple spares)
formula and/or pump
bottled water (so her tummy doesn't get upset with different water)
steralizer
thermos (so we always have hot water - fill it at the coffee shops)
measure cup (for mixing powdered formula)
liners if you use them

Clothes
Sleepers - 1 per night plus 2 extras (in case LO spits up at bedtime)
Outfits - 2 per day (packed in sealable lunch bags ie. ziploc helps keep things fast/easy)
and any socks, shoes, hats, mits, bibs that you prefer they wear

Misc.
receivers - 2 per day and 2 extras
blankets - 2
soft toys - 2 (in case 1 gets dirty/spitup on)
teetherish items - 2
soothers - minimum 4 (they get lost and dropped!)
infacol - or other gas meds
gripe water (helps with gas too)
teething gel - if you use it
thermometer
soap (for the bath)
baby towels - 1 if you use them
wash cloths
diapers - I allow 8 per day and usually have a couple left over
wipes
bum cream
plastic bag to keep dirty clothes and clean clothes seperate
baby sling (or what have you if you "wear" LO)
If space permits...
stroller and playpen/cot for sleeping in

If you have laundy facilities bring your baby laundry soap too! I've found you can't always get the same products everywhere and it will help to cut down on the clothes you need to bring

I tried to remember as much as I could will add things if I think of more. Have fun on your trip :)

Wow! now that is a lot of stuff :dohh: i'l be carrying that and my bags, looks like Ian will come in handy after all :rofl: x

Hope your girls have a great time! Babies need so much stuff its like packing for a family of 10 :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->