Think I found baby's heartbeat?

Blackrain90

DS-2 & Bean on the way!
Reaction score
9w2d, was pretty hard to find and keep once I did find. Was quite quiet, this was the loudest it got.
Definitely sounds different from the times I found my pulse (and rhythm was much different and faster). Not sure how accurate the bpm on the doppler is in this case.

Below is a link (only way I could figure out how to share was putting on YouTube, hopefully the link works) and ignore my husband's mouse clicking in the background haha. Might need volume up high.

Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/s4NVKlDKtSY

Sounds like it too me well done, I can't find mine and I will be 11 weeks tomorrow ��

Yep, sounds like baby. Congratulations..no sweeter sound :)

Thanks ladies! I wasn't expecting to find (was a day earlier than I found DS) so am pretty excited.

It can be very hard to find (I spent about 40 mins) and can be affected by where your placent sits so don't get discouraged wannabenewmum! My doc said she usually can't find it until 11-12 weeks

Thanks ladies! I wasn't expecting to find (was a day earlier than I found DS) so am pretty excited.

It can be very hard to find (I spent about 40 mins) and can be affected by where your placent sits so don't get discouraged wannabenewmum! My doc said she usually can't find it until 11-12 weeks

I am Not overly worried yet except I had a placenta issue the time before ( placenta Previa and it started with an anterior )but I guess I shall no sooner or later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->