Think i got my +OPK CD20...thanks to soy iso

sianyld

Mammy to Baby Jakey :)
Reaction score
hey guys been ttc 16months, have taken soy iso CD's 3-7 and didnt ov till CD50 last cycle, think they may have helped my irregular cycles woohoo! :happydance:
+OPK CD20.jpg

Hoping and Praying that we catch the eggy and get that OCT :bfp: xxx

Looks pos to me but am no expert with these things lol good luck hun!! Hope you get your bfp this month! :)

lol! thanks hun, i know its def a + as the control line is darker than the test line...just wanted to show that soy iso helped in my case!
good luck 2u aswell hun ur LO looks so sweet xx

Thank u hun, all done :haha:
a few more days of :sex: and hoping to catch that eggy this cycle...gettin desperate now xx

i know keep up the PMA as they say hoping cycle 16 will bring us some good news for a change... ur LO's look so cute x

Thank you!!! loads of :dust: and fx'ed for you!!!

Hey hunni, how are you? Not spoken to you in a while (try not to come on here too much now)

I did a search on Soy, as I'm now thinking what we can do to boost TTC and actually try and make me O and hopefully shorten my cycles... and came across your post!!

How has Soy worked for you? What made you decide to try Soy specifically, and who/ what advised you howand when to take etc? Any advice you can give me on this would be wonderful! What brand do you take and where from etc...

Really hope it brings you some good news this cycle! Would love to hear some good news coming from your direction xxxxx

good luck hun, they def helped to get me to O xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->