think i may have broken my water!?

Jaydensmommy

Reaction score
so i got up to go to the bathroom, i had to go extremley bad! and when i was done i looked to see what color it was i have been doing that for a while cause im 3cm dilated and 80% effaced and they said my water may brake. So i looked at it was light light yellow and really cloudy, usually my pee is dark because i havent been drinking enough water. then about 4 mins later i had to go again, and it was even lighter. and then i had to go again and this time i pee in a cup to see if there was a difference and it was still light and it didnt smell like pee it was sweet. Does anyone know if i could have broken my water?

i dont know because mine went with a bang and had blood in it, but if you go up to labour ward they will check if its your waters, hope it is hun xxx

edited to add i dont think it would only come out when u pushed like to pee, its completely uncontrollable and sometimes peoples trickles out all day long xxx

i agree with charlie.... i think you should go to hospital and get checked!! Or give them a call first

good luck :):)

Go get checked out. When my water broke it trickled all day... But if your water has broken then you need to get started on antibiotics within 24 hours to avoid infection. Please go get looked at.

Id say defo go and get it checked out but i dont think waters would need to be pushed out like a wee. But for safe measure get checked out! Hope its all ok

Mine have always gone with an almighty bang and an explosion of water so no mistaking that.

At the hospital they can give you a sanitary pad thing which turns a different colour if there is amniotic fluid present

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->