think I'm drying up

purplesparkle

Reaction score
Try to pump last night only managed 5ml of milk. Tried again this morning nothing. My son seems to be feeding on he has started solids so doesn't feed so body en and as for long.

Just don't know why I can't pump. I have started exercising again from 3 days ago will that effect my supply?

Hi there, I think I am in the same boat as you. Up until a few weeks ago, my supply was really good, i was able to actually freeze some for future use. I exclusively pump (baby was born premature and unable to suck strong enough)

I recently went back to work full time, and we were dealing with a fussy baby at night (the witching hour I call it) and I think my stress levels got so high that it altered my milk production.

I am unable to provide enough milk for her daily feedings so I have been getting into my frozen stash which is almost gone. I think we are going to be forced to formula feed here in the next week or so unless something changes.

I have started the fenugreek capsules but havent noticed a difference.

I dont think exercise would make a difference as long as your getting in enough water daily?

I feel your pain :(

Thanks I definatly drink loads of water. Ive has some fennel tea and just pumped managed to pump 50ml so not too bad. He seems to be feeding ok from breast just dont have much to oump. Im not looking forward to moving on to formula aant to bf as long as possible

Dill and cumin also help with boosting supply. You can add them to prepared dishes. With cumin you could eat a tsp directly (swallow with a glass of water or milk).
Drink plenty of water and don't stress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->