Think I'm having a chemical pregnancy?

Rabbit13

Reaction score
I got a positive test (blood and first response) on Thursday...four days after my period was due...then Friday got bright red blood only when wiped and cramping. I'm getting more blood work today...
But - this am - still nothing "on the ad" but blood and mucas came out when I peed. Did a digital test after -said "pregnant"
this might be just bc i have HcG still in my system -but does anyone know what normal blood flow is for a chemical preg?Or how long after the bleeding the results would start saying "not pregnant"?
I still have light cramping -and red blood on tissue...
Thanks! I really want to be Preg - but I really don't want to lie to myself...

hi sirry i can't help with your question, sending you a big hug though x

I got a positive test (blood and first response) on Thursday...four days after my period was due...then Friday got bright red blood only when wiped and cramping. I'm getting more blood work today...
But - this am - still nothing "on the ad" but blood and mucas came out when I peed. Did a digital test after -said "pregnant"
this might be just bc i have HcG still in my system -but does anyone know what normal blood flow is for a chemical preg?Or how long after the bleeding the results would start saying "not pregnant"?
I still have light cramping -and red blood on tissue...
Thanks! I really want to be Preg - but I really don't want to lie to myself...

You should go to docs to get blood dont and its a proper miscarriage if that is the case because a chemical is where you get a positive test when you test before period is due but then period comes anyway and you no longer have a positive. Deffo go to docs hun to be on the same side :hugs: Hope it was just innocent bleeding though :kiss:

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Just read your post hope everything worked out. Did you go to the docs? Did the bleeding stop? I hope everything is alright and the bleeding meant nothing. :hugs:

Wondering how your appointment went. I hope everything is ok.

Thinking of you. Let us know how you're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->