Think I'm having a chemical pregnancy?

Rabbit13

Reaction score
I got a positive test (blood and first response) on Thursday...four days after my period was due...then Friday got bright red blood only when wiped and cramping. I'm getting more blood work today...
But - this am - still nothing "on the pad" but blood and mucas came out when I peed. Did a digital test after -said "pregnant"
this might be just bc i have HcG still in my system -but does anyone know what normal blood flow is for a chemical preg?Or how long after the bleeding the results would start saying "not pregnant"?
I still have light cramping -and red blood on tissue...
Thanks! I really want to be Preg - but I really don't want to lie to myself...

Well i had a chemical pregnancy and i got a bfp on a cb digital. It said 1-2wks, which was right. i then had some pinkish bleeding a few days later and on that day i was so shocked to read ' not pregnant' on other cb digital. I was horrfied. So, for me, it happened almost right away, the day i bled. Goodluck.x

It can be fairly common to have some "breakthrough" bleeding the first few months of pregnancy... but this is different from AF. It should be much lighter. It's possible this is what is happening and all is perfectly fine. Obviously I can't say for sure... and it's best to check with your doc if you have concerns. But I have a close friend who had spotting off and on for her first 3 mos of pregnancy- and she said she even felt like AF was on her way... but all ended up OK for her and she now has a son.

Hoping all is fine hun... best of luck and sending you LOTS of good ju ju!!!

I don't think that sounds very much like a chemical hun. A chemical is usually a an embryo that doesn't implant and therefore comes out with your period - usually diagnosed by an early hpt. I just had one this sat. Tested on day of af, got + and got af 4 hours later.

Your either have an early mc (obviously not great) or b) light bleeding in pregnancy. Either way got to your dr right away, hun!

Good luck! :hugs:
Omi xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"