think I'm in labour 40+1daY + its my bday!

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
Hiya I've been wake since 3am ish which pain, had some pains allday yest and ate pineapple at 130pm, + been on ball. Lost lots plug other day, and bit last night and when went loo at 3am was pink blob in loo and when wiped was pale pink discharge.
Had pains which are like deep cramps get when u have the runs, and I hav had a bowel movement. They seem be every 4-7mins and only for 40secs maybe, and back and v low pains.
Dunno when call midwife unit, feel stupid as prob not labour and just bein a whimp!! Defo like a tight band and can't sit thou it...

Help!!

Yay!! It sounds like labour. If the hospital is close you could probably wait it out a bit more at home till they are about 4-5 mins apart and a minute long. :)

Have some cake, blow out the candles and wish for a baby today. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Just seems be bit quick though be further apart, seem feel continous! Lol, thight and hips so sore too. Hope not just gettin pretend ones but feel bloody painful to me!! Don't think gonna be able to cope! Guess baby may wanna share bday with mummy!

awww you and baby could share a birthday! Good luck and happy birthday.

By all means go to the hospital then, you might be almost ready to have this baby. I just thought you wanted to stay home and was offering some encouragement :)

How exciting!!! Hopefully it goes super quick for you and you are in as little pain as possible for yours and baby's birthday. What a wonderful gift.

Aw thanks hun, god no wanna stay here as long as can incase false alarm! Just scared x

Don't be scared!! Go and eat cake and keep moving if you can! How exciting! Oh and happy birthday!!

Oohh fingers crossed for you huni!! Keep me updated!! Lots of love and luck :-D xxx

Just checking in and sending you more good luck and pain free vibes. :)

Happy birthday and good luck!! What an amazing birthday present!xx

Hi i called unit, lady was really lovely, agreed having them frequently but said could do each one just being 30sec longer in length. said could go in if wanted but said we stay here and hav shower and some food. Loosing lot discharge, said if any red blood, or waters call bk. She was on phone nearly 20mins said diff things to try. So gonna do that and prop go up in few hours x

Hope things are progressing for you huni :-D xxxxx

Thanks, lady said can't go up until last a min and reg, they seem to hav eased off a bit but still sore, so just relaxin in garden with gym ball, seem like gettin worse. None well no painkillers yet and been since 3am ish.. Mainly my back and hips sore x

Good luck! Me and my mum share a birthday, it's lovely!! Hope your progressing and your baby is here soon!!

X

Hope things have started progressing again huni :-D xxxx

Good luck! Hope you meet your little one soon! Xx

It's been almost 12 hours since you updated last... Hope you progressed and had that baby! ;) That would be so neat!

Best wishes to you and your little one!! Happy Birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->