think something might be happening? what do u think?

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Hey girls...

A few days ago i posted saying i was getting a lot of discomfort down there... turns out princess is engaging and is really low in my pelvis.

Well i have been uncomfy but at about 2pm today i started cramping at bottom of my bump and it was radiating into my thighs and back. I have been feeling sick and generally just dont feel right!!! I reaaaally feel like a need a number 2 but i have been and i still have the urge to go? when i sit on the toilet i feel really sore and swollen down there. Im soo uncomfortable and strange... i cant explain it!

Me and OH went and my my mam for some tea and she could tell i was uncomfortable and i explained how i felt and she said it sounded like the start of everything? i keep getting a few irregular tightenings but if i stand up im soo uncomfy low down. When i lay down i keep getting shooting pains at the bottom of my bump and i can only describe it as a burning pressure low down in my back, in my hips and the biggest thing is i feel that my period could come at any time! i havent felt like that for a long long time???

I know for a fact its probably going to be nothing :( but im so uncomfortable...

OH!! also the first time earlier i went to the toilet when i wiped there was (sorry for the tmi!!) green snotty peices on the tissue.. looked like i had blew my nose?? (not tonnes of it though)

Theres nothing really making me need to phone the hospital at the minute, i mean im uncomfy but i would be phoning and explaining this... i would rather see if it gets worse... just wanted to see what u guys thinks? what should i look out for?

xxxxx

Yep def sounds like things are moving and something is happening for you......Good luck hun.......

sounds like exactly what iv had over the past 2 weeks!! :cry:

Thought it was all kicking off but i think shes just teasing me...now the period pains are coming everyday and are sometimes reeeeally bad! Been losing plug for a week now too...grr, these babies love to get us all excited for nothing!! lol

Good luck if its the start of things hun, maybe you baby will do what mines done and keep u like this for another week til term?!

x x x

The snotty stuff sounds like it could be your plug?

Hate to tell you hun but ive been feeling the exact same for nearly a week and nothings happened yet :( Been having BH for the last 4 days non stop but nothings progressing :(

Do hope this is it for you though! xx

Thanks girls!! :) im really hoping that she holds off a little while just until the asprin is out of my system (finish it tommorrow) but atleast i will be getting induced within the next 2weeks ish if she doesnt decide to come on her own! its just soo frustrating though when u get weird things happen and it turns out to be nothing isnt it?

I will deffo keep u all informed though incase anything does happen! do u girls get the shooting pains? its soo uncomfy, think they are what hurts the most xxxx

ive also had all of this for a while, but nothings happened yet :( i dont think its gunna be too much longer, but i think you can get those horrible niggles for a while before anything kicks of properly xx

goodluck hun, hopefully she stays in for another couple of weeks :hugs: xxx

yes sounds similar to me! I felt soo sick yesterday! I had a scan because shes on the big side and they told me shes engaged and i can actually feel pressure especially if i kneel down. Im getting my show i think as its thick and creamy/yellow and im feeling rather sluggish and getting shooting pains on and off as well as cramping like the feeling my period is coming.

Lets hope this is it for us, i cant wait to meet my baby now!

I just saw this thread. How have things progressed?

I am feeling the exact same way this morning except for the snotty discharge. Still clear and normal when i wipe :( lol I am so anxious to find something! Been pretty sore lately but this morning was sooo bad and i was on all 4s trying to releive some of the pressure. Mind you, I wasn't engaged on wednesday but of course it can happen at any point and the pressure is unbearable at times. I was just thinking if this is normal pregnancy pains, how in the heck do women cope going overdue? i hope i never need to find out. I am dreading 3 more weeks of it tbh. All i could think while i was being sick (which id do still do but this felt worse than just a bit of nausea sickness iykwim) was that i am not ready yet and i still havent worked out how to fit the car seat in the car!! But of course the back of my mind is saying it is nothing.

I've been having the same for weeks too. I thought I was in labour last night but no, just my body playing games. Most depressing thing is I know it's all pointless pain as when I was examined last week my cervix was not playing ball. xx

Hey girls... im just the same today, was awake pretty much all night with shooting pains in my cervix and cramping and tightenings, this morning they calmed a bit but then started back up again about 2pm... im really uncomfy now, its the shooting pains in my bum and cervix that are really ouchy!!! and im getting tonnes of tightenings, just trying to watch how it goes. Not had anymore plug like stuff today though... hope all you ladies are progressing!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->