Thinking about giving up ttc

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
I'm on the verge of giving up ttc and going back on the pill. We started trying again in July when my periods returned after having my daughter last October. I had a normal period July and August then fell pregnant. I sadly miscarried October 7th and only now got my period. I'm worried I'm going to go back to my 50+ Day cycles which is so frustrating. I know I haven't been trying that long but it's starting to cause hubby and I to argue, which isn't great for our daughter. I'm also suffering billary colic again which lands me in hospital every time (even though I have no bloody gallbladder now!) argh, so fed up. Why I can't I be like those women who get pregnant looking their husband! *sigh*

I am sorry to hear that you are about ready to give up. I am beginning to think the same way myself! My DH and I are older (he is 47 and I am 43) and have been ttc for a little over 3 yrs now. I did get pg in Jan of this year but unfortunately I had a m/c in Feb.

I hope that it all works out soon and that you get your BFP!! I know how hard it is on a marriage when you are ttc and it isn't working :(

Sorry to hear about your m/c too! I honestly never knew ttc was so hard. I'm so lucky to have my little girl and hope I don't come across as selfish or ungrateful. Just want her to have a sibling. I don't want to end up divorced in the process though! X

You don't come across as selfish or ungrateful at all!! Ttc is very stressful and frustrating...even more so when you are working so hard to get that BFP. I forgot to say it in my other post but I am also sorry for your loss. Even though mine happened almost 10 months ago it is something that never goes away. I think about my baby and what could have been almost every day :(

I also understand the not wanting to end up divorced either!! I don't know about your DH but mine doesn't understand why I get upset every month when af shows. They just don't understand how hard all of this is on us. I am very thankful for my two grown children BUT I really want to give my DH a baby of his own to love :) I just know that he will be a wonderful daddy!!!!!

Its not selfish or ungrateful to desire to add a addition to your family I am TTC my 5th. TTC is stressful so when it gets to be too much for me I switch to NTNP for a few cycles.

Thanks ladies! I think that's what we are going to do. The stress of trying to make the time to DTD without making it in to a chore is becoming impossible. It used to be exciting but trying to do it before our daughter wakes up and comes through is ridiculous! We have christmas to look forward to then my husbands birthday in January so going to try focus on that instead I think xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->