Thinking of NTNP next cycle.

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
Well still technically in my tww for this cycle but I feel very much out. Tested today using an FRER and I got a :bfn: so think this is it. Next month OH wants us to be more NTNP and have to say I'm warming to the idea of just having sex when we want and not focusing so much on cycle days. Am a big believer that my body makes me feel more horny anyway during my ovulation days.

We are both 24 and I badly want a baby but am also at the age where I feel if it takes a number of months it's not a disaster. I struggle with stress issues at times and this cycle I became very obsessive. I didn't use opks or temps but was v aware of my cycle days and pretty much bullied OH into sex on potential fertile days.

Then during the tww I've been obsessive with a poas addiction and it's really brought me down.

So maybe NTNP would be best for me next month and no testing till AF is late.......In a way I feel I already have been more NTNP as I don't use opks or temp atm.....

Thanks to anyone who has read this ramble. Just trying to sort my thoughts out.

I understand where you're coming from. Me and OH are NTNP as it works better for us. I can't get in the mood under pressure so only BDing and using OPKs is just a bit too heavy. Plus, I'm useless at keeping track of my cycle, I have to have an app to help that. :haha:
My hormones definitely let me know when I'm ovulating, OH never knows whats hit him. Lol.

Good luck and wishing you lots of :dust:
Xx

I'm with you hun, i got a bit obsessed last cycle and then I was two weeks late with loads of BFN's as ovulation was delayed. I'd been tracking my cycles for over a year before ttc, so I really believe that the stress of making sure we were bd'ing in my 'fertile' week delayed it.
So this month we're just going to go with the flow, i'm trying really hard to not even look at my apps (yes I have more than one, sad I know!) and just doing it when we fancy.

well I couldn't make up my mind so have come to the agreement with OH that we will just BD every other day throughout the cycle. That way I'm not obsessed with if/when I'm ovulating and we are still keeping our bases covered...x

I have to agree with you all! If I don't get the BFP this cycle then we will just BD whenever we feel like it next cycle. I won't be using OPK.

It can get a bit out of control when your charting and tempting and using OPK, all of the stress can't be good for your body.

I have to say that of all my friends and acquaintances that have gotten pregnant, they weren't even trying and it JUST happened. Most of them didn't even know they were pregnant till much after AF was late. Kind of says something about just letting your body do what it's suppose to do.

GL to you all! Hoping we all see that BFP soon! :hugs:

Im with you Kittie , as you know am around the same as you , and went through a total rollercoaster of emotion last TWW and drove myself potty , really built my hopes up and was devastated when the :witch: arrived yesterday , so we are just dtd every two days and taking our pre-natals thats it, not even going to think about it or at least try not too xx be good for us all i think to just take a break and who knows xx still hope for us all that mother nature leaves her mark when we least expect it x

I'm def with you ladies..NTNP is waaaaaaaaaaaay much better than getting ourselves all worked up about OPKs, timing BD and all.

This was our first cycle NTNP and it went well. Me and DH had loats of fun,instead of me worrying we went out and drank with frnds,partied till the morning...had a quickie here and there.. trust me NTNP really does help .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->