Third Preemies?

BabyAitchison

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently 22 weeks with baby no 3. My dd was born at 35+3 weighing 4lb 8oz after difficult pg and being in and out of hospital. Had prom and she was born 2 days later. My ds was born at 35+5 weighing 6lb 7oz and ok pg but labour started at 30+1 but held on, luckily neither needed scbu. Anyway I'm wondering what's the chances this time? Given no reason and they going to keep an eye on me lol xx

Hi, I'm currently 22 weeks with baby no 3. My dd was born at 35+3 weighing 4lb 8oz after difficult pg and being in and out of hospital. Had prom and she was born 2 days later. My ds was born at 35+5 weighing 6lb 7oz and ok pg but labour started at 30+1 but held on, luckily neither needed scbu. Anyway I'm wondering what's the chances this time? Given no reason and they going to keep an eye on me lol xx

i know its way to early for me to think of that now because my next pregnecy isnt untill a couple of years but i thinkof that alot its like wat is our chances of having another preeimei know how u feel except im not pregnat lol just thinkabout futre pregneces

but u never know maybe this one will make it full term or maybe over its like a gessing game for us and when they keep an eye its scares me cuz every time they used to do an weekly ultra sound for me its more news.

good luck wishing u all the luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->