• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Third Round of Clomid and I'm LATE!

100706s

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for #1 for over a year. I recently finished my third round of clomid. Okay clomid experts: I took clomid days 5-9 (Nov. 12-16), o'd 9-10 days after (Nov. 25-26), and should have started right at 14 days after that. (Dec. 9-10). My first two rounds of clomid were like clockwork, O'd 9-10 days after finishing clomid, and then 14 days later, bam, AF. On the day my period was due I took a FRER and got BFN. For the past week I have been cramping on and off, more vagnial cramping, which leads me to believe I'm about to start, but day after day, no AF. SO....thoughts?? Do you think there is a chance I could be pregnant? Or is that just wishful thinking?

X'ing my fingers for a Christmas miracle!

keeping my fingers crossed for you!

With that being said...

I did 5 clomid cycles. 4 of them were all like clockwork. I o'd on day 20-21 of my cycle and then got AF about 10 days later. My 5th and final clomid cycle, 200 mg, I o'd but never got AF. I was so excited, but it was short lived...turns out I never O'd (the OPK was wrong, false positive) and I wasnt pregnant.

But I still am keeping my fingers crossed for u! TEST TEST TEST TEST and let us know!!!

Following, hope you get your bfp! Would love to see another success story. I'm likely starting it next month.

Could be, but Clomid has lengthened my Lp a couple times, so it's difficult to say for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->