Third time lucky?

millymolly

Mum of 3 and 3 Angels
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I had my :bfp: last week and I am extremely happy but anxious as I have had 2 previous mc's and my age is against me also!

I would love to hear from others who are expecting around October especially anyone who is in their forties/ has had previous mc's and/or is taking progesterone

:hug: to all who are expecting!

congrats, have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Congrats! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean... :dust:

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :happydance: :hug: I hope you have a H&H 9 months!

congrats! loads of sticky dust to you!

congrats to u xxxxxxxxxx

congratulations!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i am so pleased for you.....i know things have been tough for you......you've given me a little more hope now! thanks!

Oh that's fantastic! Well done :happydance:

I'm not in my forties, but I am mid-thirties, which in BnB terms is bloody ancient I think :rofl: I had a m/c in October, but I got a huge BFP yesterday :yipee: Am also due in October. There is a thread for October dates - Team Bumpkins. Love to see you there.

Wishing you loads of luck for your pg xx

Hi everyone!

I had my :bfp: last week and I am extremely happy but anxious as I have had 2 previous mc's and my age is against me also!

I would love to hear from others who are expecting around October especially anyone who is in their forties/ has had previous mc's and/or is taking progesterone

:hug: to all who are expecting!

Hi

Congrats! I am 37 and had 2 mc before this pregnancy. I know what it's like to feel anxious. I still worry now!

But try and enjoy this - it's the most amazing journey you will ever experience!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->