Third tri has arrived at last! Hello everyone!

Mum2BKW

Reaction score
Hi third tri ladies! :hi:

Technically my second day in 3rd tri but I was busy yesterday :) So pleased to be here but I feel all the labour threads and hospital bag packing is a bit far off for me yet...... does it go quickly? 2nd tri seemed to last forever!

Welcome!

Yes it has gone very quickly! Don't worry, I felt a bit intimidated when I first moved over, but you will soon get into the swing of all the different topics here!

I moved over yesterday too :)

I do find the labour threads a bit too far off for me (think that's more wishful thinking!) but I was getting very bored of the Gender scan/guesses threads in 2nd tri.

Time is flying by

Welcome hun. :)

Yes third tri does go fast, but then I also feel like the next 5 weeks are never going to pass - so I'd say it goes the same as the other 2.

The start of 3rd tri was actually my favourite bit of my pregnancy as I had a lovely bump, and felt great, and got to do all the fun stuff (nursery etc.)

Now I feel like I'm in limbo and ache all over! Lol. So enjoy the next 8 weeks or so! 3rd is waaaaay better than first for me, but it's getting painful now and I'm getting super impatient.

I'm also a little sad my belly will be gone soon - really love my bump.

Welcome hun. :)

Yes third tri does go fast, but then I also feel like the next 5 weeks are never going to pass - so I'd say it goes the same as the other 2.

The start of 3rd tri was actually my favourite bit of my pregnancy as I had a lovely bump, and felt great, and got to do all the fun stuff (nursery etc.)

Now I feel like I'm in limbo and ache all over! Lol. So enjoy the next 8 weeks or so! 3rd is waaaaay better than first for me, but it's getting painful now and I'm getting super impatient.

I'm also a little sad my belly will be gone soon - really love my bump.

Thank you! I'm also really enjoying my bump at the moment so will have to remember to make the most of it before I get really uncomfortable..... I'm looking forward to all the 3rd tri things like NCT classes, finally buying everything for the nursery (we didn't want to get anything too early and haven't even cleared the room yet!) and thinking more about my birth plan!

Fingers crossed there's still a lot of fun to come :)

I do find the labour threads a bit too far off for me (think that's more wishful thinking!) but I was getting very bored of the Gender scan/guesses threads in 2nd tri.

Time is flying by

Hi Smudge! Agreed on the gender scans, also first movements and 'when will my bump appear' all seems to be really far behind me now. I'm sure I'll settle in here pretty quickly :)

Time is flying by

Hi Smudge! Agreed on the gender scans, also first movements and 'when will my bump appear' all seems to be really far behind me now. I'm sure I'll settle in here pretty quickly :)

I felt exactly the same over there ladies - found that board got tiresome very quickly. There's such a huge difference between 14 and 27 weeks!

It's much funner and interesting in here. :thumbup:

I hadnt used BNB for ages so skipped all of 2nd tri!! To then come on here and be in 3rd was a big shock haha people taking about signs of labour and birth stories seems so long away! But Im sure we will be posting the same very soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->