This child is playing silly beggars!

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
Was freaked out earlier as no movement id noticed since 12:30am, so called ward and was going to go in.........got 10 miles down the road and baby starts its keep fit session........this continues for ages in the car so turn around and come home. Then it goes quiet........so I get back in car..........goes mental.............ARGH!

I dunno if its something about me driving!! Im knackered today and have a really sore neck and just want to lie down...........

:haha: your baby is playing with you :haha:

On Friday night I realised at half 12 that baby hadnt moved in a while and I poked and pruded and wobbled my bump but nothing would work at all, I started to worry but decided to give it until half one and took an ice cold diet coke but nothing and then once I got up to get ready to go to hospital the baby started jumping about!! So scary though x

Hehe my little one plays this game too especially in the morning, it takes her ages to wake up. When I am just about to have a panic attack I feel her. I've also been to the hospital a few times because of not feeling any movements and as soon as I sit down in the waiting room she decides to wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->