This has been the worst month ever

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
So, I have PCOS, and I have decided that after almost 2 years of being infertile, and many many doctors appts, I wanted to take a break from it. Almost. I still took the clomid (on my own) and I took 150 mg for 5 days (days 3-7) since that was the highest strength my RE wanted to try. I took OPK's and got a positive reading on day 25. I was due for AF on May 9. Well, May 9th came....May 9th went. I took a HPT and got a BFN. I figured that AF would be here soon then. Well, it didnt. I got soooooo excited that I FINALLY got pregnant. I waited a week and a half before taking another test. I figured there was no need since I know I ovulated, and didnt get AF. I took another one, BFN. A few days later, I took another one....BFN. Yesterday, I took a fourth....BFN. Talk about a slap in the face. I skipped AF and Im not pregnant. I am soooo depressed right now, especially since clomid is no longer working. Idk what the next step is. I think I'm done with this clomid, OPK, timed intercourse, etc. I just want IVF. Im sick and tired of it. Im tired of everyone around me getting pregnant.

In addition, my husbands cousin just found out shes pregnant. They told everyone, including us. They werent trying but it happened. I said congratulations, even though deep down I felt very envious. A week later, they came back over for dinner, and when I asked how she was feeling and if morning sickness had hit her yet. She said to me...and I quote "No, we decided that we werent ready, so we had an abortion. Yeah, no puking for me thanks." When I was pregnant with my son, I was 18 and had hyperemesis gravidarum, I was getting sick 30 times a day....I was young and not ready, but I welcomed my blessing and I took that morning sickness. I would take it again if it meant that I could have another baby. I just dont get people sometimes.

I kinda just need a hug. I need someone to tell me that its gunna be ok. I need someone to tell me that I will have a baby. I need someone to just...be there. IDK what else I can say or do. Ive done just about everything I can think of. I really need a hand to hold. :cry:

Hi hun, didn't want to read and run, hope ur ok, *big hugs to you x x. Stay postive hun & lots of baby dust 2u, I tried for 3 long years 2 conceive my son! It can happen & will x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->