This is confusing

Lovetoteach86

Reaction score
My cycle is so confusing. First cycle using OPKs and temping. Look at today's test. It's almost positive I think, but I THOUGHT I ovulated 18 days ago and today's signs creamy cm, meduim, firm and closed cervix are confusing me so much. This is today's OPK on CD44...

Attachments

• cd44.jpg
    cd44.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 8
From my experience with Wondfos, that isn't positive yet. My positives have had the entire test line darker than the control line. I say either you're getting close to a bfp, or you're getting an extra LH surge before AF. Keep testing. How long is your LP? If it's usually less than 18 days, you'd think you would have started AF or had a bfp by now. How sure are you that you ovulated 18 days ago?

From my experience with Wondfos, that isn't positive yet. My positives have had the entire test line darker than the control line. I say either you're getting close to a bfp, or you're getting an extra LH surge before AF. Keep testing. How long is your LP? If it's usually less than 18 days, you'd think you would have started AF or had a bfp by now. How sure are you that you ovulated 18 days ago?

Last cycle I am pretty sure my lp was 18 days long. This cycle IF I ovulated when I THOUGHT I did, I would be 19dpo and still getting BFN. All signs pointed to ovulation 19 days ago, except my temp didn't stay up... Last cycle I started temping at the very end about two days before AF, and my temps were 98.2 and 98. Nothing makes since and it has offically been a year since I have been off of BCP. Ready for my cycles to not be so wacky, but for now I am wondering what is up right now and if I already ovulated or am about to so I know if I should bd more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->