This is driving me CRAZY

taylorxx

Reaction score
This is my first cycle after miscarriage. I'm on CD34, no ovulation, no period. I thought I had ovulated on cd16 but apparently my body failed. I usually have a 27-30 day cycle. The only sign of AF coming is slight cramps. I always get pretty bad cramps the week up until my period. I even went to the doctor yesterday but he wants me to wait a few weeks until we chemically induce a period. UGHHHHH I've never wanted the witch to show up so bad in my life! Unless ovulation wants to happen now then I'm cool with that :winkwink:

I'm sure this has happened to others, if so can you please share your experience? Is there anything I can do to induce a period? I've been taking a lot of vitamin c and baby aspirin here & there. Could EPO bring it on since it causes uterine contractions?

This sucks. :wacko:

Mine took 6weeks almost to the day. Didn't opk so dong know if n when I ov'd but didn't get any of the usual signs at any of the normal times! Also norm v crampy n actually only got the odd twinge until the day of where I got cramps n nausea n dizziness.

The waiting for it (since we were already trying again) was the hardest thing I've ever done. I hope with all my heart u get it soon!

Xx

Thank you so much. It's so stressful not knowing whats going to happen or when you will be able to try again. Especially after a loss :(

My husband just couldn't understand it bless him, it was like I was reliving the loss all over again as I wasn't getting AF n moving forward OR pregnant, the uncertainty just left this gaping hole in me. U simply can't relate unless you've felt that desperate frustration-it's why the ladies on here are amazing and most Drs r rubbish!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->