This is my 4th only 26+3 days but how do i know if back labour???

tylerncallum

Reaction score
Hey ladies...iv had bad back ache.for days...i wrote a thread about spd starting..? But it konda.calmed down...this morning i woke.up with slight cramps and backache and partner let me sleep in but i.couldnt get bk off :(...

My slight cramps went off but my back is killing me...its been coming n going...well its constant but cums at a peak...:( its in my hips and up my sides to

Has anybody experianced back labour?...i neva had backache.this.bad with my others wen in labour...

Also had.a bath and.it eased off.while in the bath now im out its starting...

Could it be maybe just a worse pegnancys lol or him moving about too much.cause hes very active...

Also my partner is.out for the night so he isnt here xx thankyou

I'm on my fourth too and have found backache is a lot more common for me this time around :( If you're at all concerned definitely get checked out. Braxton hicks can also be present in your back as well as round the front x

Thankyou x i didnt know you could get braxton hicks in your back x thanks for letting me know :)

I've had the same, this is also my 4th. Lots of lower back pain, cramping, etc. very uncomfortable at times, but never lasts. I had terrible back labour with my first and the pain was unreal, this thankfully isn't anything close to being that bad!!!

Thankyou...im so worried ill miss the signs of preterm labour :(...iv always had labour in my front but last nite even through the nite the pain was awlful so intens....iv taken sum tablets.and it eases it abit seems.worse when im sitting or layin down x ppl say and wen i say id know wen labour starts but neva experiance anything in my back before

My 1st labour was all in my back. It was excruciating and felt as though my daughter was rubbing her spine up against mine and didn't seem to stop at all so had an epidural :( As you know already I am on number 4 too and today I have had back ache and horrible braxton hicks! I think 4th pregnancies are out to get us :) Hope your back ache eases asap for you x

Thanks x I cried a couple of hours ago I actually felt as if my back was gonna snap if I walked anymore...my back feels so stiff..you know when u get contractions and your back goes stuff as and u have to try and relax ur shoulders... But iv had a bath n tablets and they have eased off but my back is still as stuff as anything...??:shrug:

I don't really know what to suggest :( Do you think you could have sciatica? x

I don't know how to explain it as not had it myself so will find out via google :) x

Don't think you have that. It is basically a lower back pain that can affect your leg and cause pins and needles x

Same.really :( got.braxton hicks also my pains start in hips and radiate to my back now :/ think i mite wait for hubby to get home then ring up..x

Oh no :( I was really hoping it would have stopped for you! Good luck later xx

Thanks :) soo was i :( boo he isnt home till after 6pm either and thays wen it usually gets worse for sum strange reason x

I am racking my brain as to what it could be lol I think everything seems worse when you have 3 little hooligans to run around after doesn't it. Well it does in my house as I never have time to relax! Sounds horrible but hopefully someone will see you and it will still be bad so you can hopefully get a diagnosis :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->