This is progress right?

johnson4

Reaction score
Diagnosed with PCOS in May and tried opk's before with no success, my gyno told me to try them again instead of charting and give Metformin time to work, I think it actually worked??

Attachments

• 20f80783139b__1311777904000.jpg
    20f80783139b__1311777904000.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 24
Looks like great progress to me!! The top looks like it may be positive, if not, very close to positive!

the top was from today, and others were over the last couple days...at this point I don't care if we get pregnant (right now) I'm just happy my body is finally working :)

I understand, a functional body is enough to be excited about!

How very exciting for you! Top looks positive to me!

Thanks pusheangel.....nice to see another person from Mi on here :)

yep top one defo positive looks like u caught ur surge ;)

Tested again today, definitely +++ (test line was darker than control line) but due to no power thanks to the storm last night, kids weren't occupied so no:sex: before DH went to sleep.....it's not to late for tomorrow right??

When you get + OPKs you haven't ovulated yet. You should ovulate 12-36 hours from the +.

I'd say you'd better be :sex: right now and tonite and tomorrow ... :D

:dust:

When you get + OPKs you haven't ovulated yet. You should ovulate 12-36 hours from the +.

I'd say you'd better be :sex: right now and tonite and tomorrow ... :D

:dust:

Thank you....my opk's still showing ++ so we will be giving it a try all weekend :)

Look positive to me but I'm new to this! I was diagnosed with pcos in May too. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->