this is so messed up!

xs5

Reaction score
This is my first month charting and doing opk. I got solid crosshairs on my chart for mon cd11, which seems in the time frame of my cycle, yesterday. Based on dip and 3 days of temp rises. I started testing opk cd11 and got negatives, almost stark white for test line. Light lines cd 12, 13, 14, found out cd14 my o day was cd11 according to temps.

I figured I started testing too late to catch surge. Today cd 15 and 4dpo I get a positive opk???? Seems a little late for my cycle. My last few cycles were 25 days, but my yearly average is 26. So which is right, temp or opk???

This is my first month charting and doing opk. I got solid crosshairs on my chart for mon cd11, which seems in the time frame of my cycle, yesterday. Based on dip and 3 days of temp rises. I started testing opk cd11 and got negatives, almost stark white for test line. Light lines cd 12, 13, 14, found out cd14 my o day was cd11 according to temps.

I figured I started testing too late to catch surge. Today cd 15 and 4dpo I get a positive opk???? Seems a little late for my cycle. My last few cycles were 25 days, but my yearly average is 26. So which is right, temp or opk???

Can you paste a link to your chart? If you are using FF are you on the advanced setting or FAM? Also (if you don't mind sharing) do you track your cm? I also use opks in conjunction with temping and found that both weren't always consistent each cycle. I had cycles where I geared up to OV and tested + on my opks but it didn't happen. A few days later I had another surge and ovulated then. By combining cm, temps, and opks I was confident we hit the mark most months. Be patient tho sometims you need a few cycles to get the feel of your specific signs and fluctuations. If all else fails bd every other day 5 days prior and post when you think you ov'd so you cover all the bases :thumbup:

https://ovufriend.com/graph/edddde9a4866b813dc788746ae20c6a0

https://ovufriend.com/graph/edddde9a4866b813dc788746ae20c6a0

How is your cm today with your positive opk? If I got a positive opk 4 days after ov i'd probably bd and if my cm was fertile as well most definitely. My pre-ov dips are pretty drastic but some women don't get one at all so you can't always go by that. Sometimes you get an lh surge and your body gears up but it doesn't happen. Your body will keep gearing up until the egg is released. Keep bd'ing just to be sure! Good luck!

Cm is milky lotiony, no stretch. Earlier in the week it was stretchy but had white color to it, so not sure if it was semen mixed. Today definately not.

I might have to try for one last seduction tonight. Oh is usually game but he has been sick this week so definately on the chore list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->