This is terrible but anyone else planning on getting drunk?! ;)

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Hehe AF has just shown which means I'm defo not preggers so off out tonight and planning on having lots and lots of drinks just in case it's my last chance!
Does that sound terrible?! Lol

We plan on going scuba diving and drinking some good wine in our new home. :thumbup:
We BD'd on our honeymoon a few weeks back (hoping for a "Fiji baby"), but alas....it wasn't meant to be. :(

One cycle down....hopefully not too many more!

Have fun, be safe!! :happydance:

already got lots of wine in my fridge if the :witch: shows!!!!!

Congrats on AF finally showing though littlemum!!
Now you'll have a better idea where your at :)

Oh and great timing AF :)

If af shows I'm gonna have a great drunken birthday lol it's my 30th on the 6th oct so that's my silver lining lol I just want it to show up if I'm not preg I hate the waiting around!

I planning on dyeing my hair as soon as AF arrives. No drinking as having im IUI and I dont want to do anything to decrease my chances although maybe one glass would be nice.

Enjoy you drinks x

I'm not as I can't drink soup anymore, but enjoy yourself and have a glass or two while you can!

I "celebrate" AF with a drink (or three!) for sure :wine:

Not at all! We had plans to go to Vegas last weekend and i was waiting until the day before to test to see if it would be a sober weekend or not. Alas, AF showed up that morning so I partied it up! Why not enjoy while you can? ;)

I'm feeling down about this cycle. I've had some good symptoms but still negative and my cm has almost dried up; I just think AF is coming.
I could really use a drink right now.

We still have champagne from our wedding; it's taunting me.

I'm going out tonight and planning on getting tipsy at the very least. I'm set to o in a day or two and feel like what's the harm? I know of so many children that were conceived on a wild drunken night that I say why worry! After o, I won't drink until bfp or AF, but until then I have to live a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->