This really is IT now! support very much needed! . . .

Lydiarose

Reaction score
Hiya girls,ive posted on here before.

Ive been battling to loose weight for 7 months now i gained 6stone :cry:

when pregnant i went from 8 stone to 14 stone full term!

I lost 2 stone from just healthy eating taking me to 12 stone.

I worked so so hard to get down to 11 stone atkins starving myself . . . very stupid dangerous things as i was so depressed with me appearance.

For the last 3 months i cannot get past 11 stone ive been doing zumba weekly healthy eating but admittedly give up after a week or two and binge because ill only manage to loose 3 iibs max - 2 weeks ago i got down to 10 stone 11 iibs after 3 months - what the hell!!??

But admittedly i do give up easily and think "oh well i just cant loose weight"

I even had a thyroid test!

So on friday im joining weight watchers - its alot of money for us at the moment as dans lost his job but its my last hope.

Is it worth joining? and is anyone else really struggling?

xx

Hey Lydia,
I got stuck at 11stone too! I cut out wheat, dairy, sugar, alcohol and processed food, and I lost a stone in about 3 or 4 weeks. It's all in my journal, if you fancy giving it a go.
xx

I will have a look - however i really have awful willpower :(

Forgot to put i weighed myself this morning and have put on 3iibs so im now 11 stone 3 :(

xx

im doing ww and its going ok-but its not quick weight loss.so if u are going to go to classes to get weighed throw ur own scales away.
its hard trying to get out of the cycle of listening to that voice in ur head that tells u its not worth it.im now trying to do 5min of exercise when i feel like that then have a big glass of water.it doesnt work everytime but if i have a off day thats all it is,im back on track the next day

I done weight watchers in 2006(?) and lost 2 stone in about 3 minths it does really work but i was hungry and i was very strict on it. Last week i started slimming world and its going well i think. Also im not sure if this is right but ive heard doctors will give you weight watchers or slimming world vouchers if your bmi is over 30 if thats true its def worth looking into xx

im not sure what my bmi is would anyone be able to tell me lol?

Im 11 stone 3 iibs and 5ft 2 x

I think it's a great idea for you.

I've seen a lot of your posts and it sounds like you need some balance and encouragement on healthy eating practices (both mental and physical health). A lot of self hatred and extreme diets only put you back at square 1. WW will help you balance that out. Good luck!

join ww via quidco and you'll get the money back via cash back so essentially it's free for 3 months
x

I agree with Aliss. When i spoke to the doc about joining SW thats exactly what she said tbh i think my weight gain is a lot to do with my pnd

I recommend going toa class because yiu'll get loads if support there too xx

thanks girls,ive just been and binged on crisps after being good all day - this is what i mean i do this thinking ahh ill start tommorow then hate myself for it!

I think i need the support too :)

I was thinking of doing the dunkan diet but dont think it would suit me?

xx

I think if you've got binging issues, the support system of WW will be good for you. It will help you with cravings/emotional eating.Binging and fad diets are never the answer to health and self-esteem. Good luck.

have you looked into rosemary conley? if you cant afford classes then buy the mag it gives you all the info you need to do it from home.

The key really is just to stick at it. Even if you only loose 1lb a week that is 52lvs in a year. So don't give up if you are only seeing small losses and just remember all those small losses add up to 1 huge loss

Plus if you do it more slowly you are far more likely to keep it off.

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->