• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This Waiting Game Is Brutal! ;(

AwwJung

Reaction score
This is going to be long, and I'm apologizing for it now.
Sorry if it seems like rambling and thank you to whoever reads it all.

------------

I don't know when I ovulated this month because husband and I decided to just try the BD as much as we can this month method. (crossingfingersitworks) AF is due between Saturday-Tuesday. Never been on birth control either.

Anyway to (makes me seem crazy part, lol) the symptoms, or as I like to call them 'phantom'. The past 2 mornings (Tuesday & Wednesday) I've noticed after going to the bathroom that after wiping. I've thought to myself looking at the toilet paper "HOLY CM". LoL It's been mostly creamy, wet, & white looking. (To me it seemed like a LOT) Not to mention the very light pink spot I noticed on the toilet paper either Monday or Tuesday. (Note; I didn't even notice it until I went back to bathroom to flush since I forgot too! lol )

As well today (Wednesday) I've been feeling as though I'm "leaking" like a running faucet down there all day. Also on Tuesday & Wednesday I've felt very nauseous after eating. So much I had to stop eating for a minute and try to keep myself from throwing up. Today I noticed I was urinating a lot as well. Before leaving my house I went to potty, got to my friends house probably 20 minutes later had to go again. Then got to Target about an hour later had to go again. Probably not that much I guess.

I've also been sooo sleepy. All I've wanted to do is stay in bed and just sleep. I think that's been going on since Monday. My boobs are really only sore to the touch, and the nipples are sensitive. Those are really the only things I'm experiencing.

It's soo frustrating waiting and that these 'symptoms' I'm feeling could just be AF on her witchy way. ;( I hope that's not the case though.

I know you ladies can't tell me if I'm pregnant of course, but I guess I just needed to get my feelings out even if is just typing them. I just wondered if any of you experienced these. =)

If you made it through to the end, thanks! =) Again sorry it was sooo long.

it sll sounds good hunny i know what you mean the wait is torture isnt it.

Oooh sounds very promising! Fingers crossed for you hun! x

F,xd for you................ sounds very promising xxx

Sounds very good! My fingers are crossed for you!!! How are you feeling today???

Where abouts do you think you are in your cycle?
I got loads of creamy CM straight after ovulation this month and normally get some anyway, so you could have just OVd?

But then I don't know if your other symptoms match with OV, AF or pregnancy?
I get no symptoms other then the CM and then sore boobs before AF but everyone is different :shrug:

Good Luck hun!!

xx

I got loads of creamy CM straight after ovulation this month and normally get some anyway, so you could have just OVd?

I get no symptoms other then the CM and then sore boobs before AF but everyone is different :shrug:

Good Luck hun!!

xx

I honestly think I've already ovulated, because I was checking CM and noticed some definate EWCM! =) And I noticed that on around CD15 & what seemed like it on CD17. I'm currently on CD25.

But oh yes, we never know if it's really pregnancy, AF or what until either the witch shows or we get that BFP. =) Thanks for responding!

Thanks ladies for all the wishes of good luck! =)

It all sounds very very positive to me!! I hope this is it for you :dust: xxxxx

Good Luck hun!!

xx

I honestly think I've already ovulated, because I was checking CM and noticed some definate EWCM! =) And I noticed that on around CD15 & what seemed like it on CD17. I'm currently on CD25.

But oh yes, we never know if it's really pregnancy, AF or what until either the witch shows or we get that BFP. =) Thanks for responding!

No probs hun!

Good Luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back