• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This waiting game is tough!!!:-(

tillymum

New mom
Reaction score
So i'm waiting...... and waiting...... and waiting..... for my first AF after my mc... hurry up :witch: for once in my life I actually can't wait to see you!
I've none of the usual symptoms that she's on her way.... is she likely to just arrive without warning! It's been 39 days already since my mc :hissy:

The sooner she arrives the sooner I can TTC. I've already bought ovulation detection stick thingys, that the dust is settling on. Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!!!!!

I know exactly how you are feeling, AF arrived for me today after a week of deciding whether she was coming or going. It was 35 days for me and I had no symptoms either, last week I started with a small amount of brown (sorry!) which went on all week and then she arrived.

Although I have to say its not plesent. I used to have very light periods but not now! I hoping its only because its my first AF since I m/c.

Hopefully she will be gone in a few days and we can get on with TTC.

:hugs: its awful! Mine took 5 and a half weeks

Hope she visits soon

Hi girls, I have just finished my first AF after M/C, it was 9 days in total, had just brown/black for 7 days then seemed to stop so BD'ed (sorry way tmi!) and that started a lot of bright red for 2 days and now it has stopped completely, I am so happy, think I will ov late now though, would have expected it on Monday (10 days after period starts is my usual) but think now may be few days late - hope everyones AF arrives soon

I was just gonna do a post on this as I know exactly how you feel hun, I am still waiting for mine too, it's been 36 days since my m/c and I can't bear it. I just wanna get on with TTC but don't know where the hell I am in my cycle. AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Please :witch: hurry up!!!!! I miscarried naturally did you? as I hears that this way it can take up to 7 weeks to return. :hissy:

Good luck everyone that is waiting for the :witch: to arrive!!! Hope she arrives soon as doesn't stay too long.

Just wanted to add that for me my first :witch: was just like any normal period.

:hug:

Kerry

tillymum....hope you don't have to wait too long....

i waited 45 days for :witch:......was normal though......

take care
:hugs:

I was just gonna do a post on this as I know exactly how you feel hun, I am still waiting for mine too, it's been 36 days since my m/c and I can't bear it. I just wanna get on with TTC but don't know where the hell I am in my cycle. AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Please :witch: hurry up!!!!! I miscarried naturally did you? as I hears that this way it can take up to 7 weeks to return. :hissy:

My ERPC was on May 8th, not sure if the time is any different for an ERPC or a natural mc.?!?

I thought I was getting cramps yesterday but still nothing....ah well I have a feeling it's going to be a painfull one so I should really be more patient:dohh:

Rant here....I'm a bit pee'd off though as one of my facebook friends has taken to counting down the days to her pregnancy on ther daily status, she is only 2 week ahead of where I should have been, it's like a stab in my heart everytime I see it :hissy:, I'm happy for her but seriously!!:dohh:

My ERPC was on May 8th, not sure if the time is any different for an ERPC or a natural mc.?!?

I thought I was getting cramps yesterday but still nothing....ah well I have a feeling it's going to be a painfull one so I should really be more patient:dohh:

Rant here....I'm a bit pee'd off though as one of my facebook friends has taken to counting down the days to her pregnancy on ther daily status, she is only 2 week ahead of where I should have been, it's like a stab in my heart everytime I see it :hissy:, I'm happy for her but seriously!!:dohh:
I know how you feel about your friend. My best friend is also pregnant now and she has the exact same duedate as me. Damn it's hard. It was 'MY' due-date :cry:. But honestly off course I'm very glad for her and her husband.

Awww...I'm sorry! I hope the :witch: arrives real soon for you!!
:hug:

I'm coping with seeing all my mates pregnant after two very early miscarriages and i work in maternity so surrounded by bumps all day everyday..its killing me as we are wttc too!!! I have one friend who's edd is same week as one of my mc and its just a totally wierd time as i'm genuinely happy for her but still sad and jealous..

Plus am ovulating for sure right now (first time ever had a positive on ovulation strips) and hubby is out of town!!!!! All i want to do it ttc...

I'm coping with seeing all my mates pregnant after two very early miscarriages and i work in maternity so surrounded by bumps all day everyday..its killing me as we are wttc too!!! I have one friend who's edd is same week as one of my mc and its just a totally wierd time as i'm genuinely happy for her but still sad and jealous..

Plus am ovulating for sure right now (first time ever had a positive on ovulation strips) and hubby is out of town!!!!! All i want to do it ttc...

:hugs: when is he back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->