those of you who had bad morning sickness....

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
So for the past ten weeks I have been sick and felt sick all day every day. For those of you that had it this bad, did it suddenly just stop one day or did you gradually feel better and then it went away? There hasn't been one day in the past ten weeks when I haven't felt sick!

I've very gradually felt better. I was put on 2 types of antisickness after being admitted to hospital at 9 weeks and between then and now I've gradually been able to stop taking them without the nausea and sickness. Today is my first day both tablet and sickness free at the same time :D

Eta: it did start at 5.5 weeks :(!

I had sickness tablets given to me hun and I've only just weaned my self off them at 24 weeks xxx

Jus this week iv started feelin a lil better
Im eatin normal ish
I thew up thursday tho :(

I haven't thrown up... But all day I have had low level nausea punctuated by moments of extreme 'in going to barf' feelings (i just never do) I have even been waking up in the middle of the night because of nausea... In fact twice last night I had dreams I was throwing up and woke up sweaty and nauseous... But never actually threw up. If this is how the next 6 weeks are going to be I'm not going to be a very friendly person. :/

I have been sick several times a day since 5weeks and I'm now 21w so I think I've accepted it going to be like this till the end

Thanks everyone, I have anti sickness tablets but I cant take them because they make me so ill. I have everything crossed the sickness goes soon, I'm sure with my daughter it was about thirteen weeks but I cant remember 😩

With my son it just stopped after 12 weeks. This time I was able to keep it away.

So for the past ten weeks I have been sick and felt sick all day every day. For those of you that had it this bad, did it suddenly just stop one day or did you gradually feel better and then it went away? There hasn't been one day in the past ten weeks when I haven't felt sick!

I was sick everyday from around 8 weeks until 18 and then it just stopped. I was bad one day, fine the next. I have since had 3 or 4 random morningsof being sick, the last being about a week ago. I'm.22+2 now x

Im 19 weeks and just the last week it has settled, although i threw up yesterday. I still feel a tiny bit nauseous when i wake and then if my stomach gets too empty but other then that a lot better gradually over the week.

Well my mornings sickness started around 6 weeks! I literally woke from my sleep around 2am with the urge to vomit! And just got worse and worse as the weeks went by vomiting all day, feeling miserable and really struggling! I was prescribed anti sickness meds but decided to just be patient even though the days felt like years when your feeling like crap! At around 15 weeks it eased of like I woke up not needing to vomit at all which was a huge surprise! Ever since its got better, I definitely have days where I feel sick like this morning I vomited but it's nothing compared to before! I feel a bit human now lol

Except the awful metallic taste is here but these things are manageable! Oh and I get hungry a lot and if it's not dealt with quickly I feel sick again.

Hope you start feeling better soon, hang in there it should disappear soon x

Mine was terrible but went overnight once I reached 16 weeks. It was so strange and I was incredibly relieved :)

I have been sick several times a day since 5weeks and I'm now 21w so I think I've accepted it going to be like this till the end

So sorry to hear that! I hope it'll miraculously stops soon & you'll be able to enjoy the rest of yr pregnancy. X

Thanks all, woke up feeling really sick this morning so guess today isn't the day!! I'm keeping everything crossed!

Im 19 weeks and just the last week it has settled, although i threw up yesterday. I still feel a tiny bit nauseous when i wake and then if my stomach gets too empty but other then that a lot better gradually over the week.

I hope it'll get better still! I now only get nauseousness when eating things I shld not have ... Like family size pack of crisps (chips in Canada).

mine is gradually getting better. I find keeping my meals small with snacks in between helps a lot so does ice cold water. I was very sick and fed up at 13-14 weeks.

No tablets but sickness was just awful from 5 weeks to about 16.... But since then there have been days where I wake up feeling right on the verge of puking. And I've actually vomited twice the last week. Every day will be different, there's no telling how your sickness will turn out!

for me around 15 weeks it started to slowly go away until about middle of the 19th week finally felt gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->