Those of you who had the implant before pregnancy...

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flow:

I already have a gorgeous 15month old and got the implant in when she was 2 weeks old. I got it out on Wednesday (29th May). Just wondering:

A) How long did it take you to get you period?

B) How long until you got your BFP?

Curious :coffee:

I had mine out of 6th August and I think I had a 60 day cycle, but I didn't ovulate. I can't really remember the rest but I got my bfp on the 20th December I think :)

I got pregnant immediately after having it removed. Xx

I had mine removed when my son was 16 months and my periods fell straight back into 28 cycle but took us 12 months to conceive xx

I had mine out on 23/7/13 and I was on at the time it was removed, then got my cycle again on 15/9/13 which lasted four days then caught on 31/10/13 without another cycle.

I got mine out during a period which I think helped to bring it back straight away (think I had a double period as I got it out day 5 and it lasted another 7). I tracked my temperature for the next few months and fell pregnant first month we actively tried, three months after the implant was removed.
I believe tracking my temperature was the main reason I fell pregnant as soon as I started trying as I knew what days to dtd and what days I didn't really need to worry as much.

A) How long did it take you to get you period? - Had my Implanon removed on April 10th, had some spotting following but got my first actual period on May 6th.

B) How long until you got your BFP? - Started TTC right away and just got my BFP yesterday, June 1st.

Good luck!

Hi! I got my period right on time when it was supposed to arrive and it took 5 months to get pregnant!

A) How long did it take you to get you period? - Had my Implanon removed on April 10th, had some spotting following but got my first actual period on May 6th.

B) How long until you got your BFP? - Started TTC right away and just got my BFP yesterday, June 1st.

Good luck!

Congrats hunny! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"