Those who found heartbeat on doppler at 8ish weeks

new_mummy

Reaction score
Where exactly did you place the probe? I found my DS at 9+1 and it was just below the bikini line (fully in the bush area :haha:) - is it even lower at 8ish weeks? Thanks :thumbup:

I found my bubs this time at 7+5. I had te probe right on the pubic bone and angled downward. Took a while but I found it. Even recorded it and I'm 100% sure of my dates by 2 ultrasounds. :)

Good luck. Hope you find it easy.

Thanks :flower: Do you mean that you had it RIGHT ON your pubic bone? Like, right on the top of the bone itself?

Thanks :flower: Do you mean that you had it RIGHT ON your pubic bone? Like, right on the top of the bone itself?

I sure did. Right on the tip of the bone. I was amazed it could hear through it but it did.

I found Nemo's heartbeat just above the pubic bone, about a cm or two above, angling the probe downwards and slightly to the right (placenta on the left). I don't know if it makes a difference, this is not my first baby, so slightly higher than I expected to find it xx

Thanks ladies. :) Wow, that is LOW down! I was trying about half way between the top of my pubic hair and the pubic bone, so a little bit higher than where you guys found it.

7 weeks 5 days is too early for hb. People will often mistake it for their own hb as that can also be fast. Wait until about 10 weeks x

7 weeks 5 days is too early for hb. People will often mistake it for their own hb as that can also be fast. Wait until about 10 weeks x

It's actually not to early. My doctor confirmed that it was absolutely baby's heartbeat. 170 is way to high to be my own. It's possible. Doesn't happen often but is possible.

Many people find it around 8-9 weeks, I found it at 9 weeks with my first. 7 weeks is very rare but it is possible. And I wouldn't mistake my own heartbeat with baby's - mine is around 70-80 and baby's would be about double that at this gestation.

I positively found my ds hb at 8 weeks 5 days. There is zero mistaking a babies hb once you know what your looking for. If my heart rate were that fast I'd be rushing to emergency! Hahahaha. But yes. That's exactly where I found it. Literally down in the pubic bone!!! Those little buggers are low low low.

i cant wait to hear my little bean hb but i was wondering what dopplers have you all got? because i really wanna hear it now :D unless they give me one tomorrow for my first antenatal app with the dr xx

I have a Sonoline B and it works fantastically! Heard nothing but good things about it.

I found mine at 8+4 and recorded it. A midwife confirmed it was the baby not me..

I have a Sonoline B and it works fantastically! Heard nothing but good things about it.

thank you i think when i get paid im gonna get that one then :D when does the MW find the heartbeat? how many weeks? xx

Going to follow here. I have first midwife appt next week and will be in 7th week. Will the mw listen for a heart beat then or do they wait until later?

midwife usaully will listen to heartbeat at your 16 week app (2nd app) usually xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->