Thought I was 1dpo!

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
I'm posting here, as the ovulation gallery very rarely gets responses,

So I took clomid cycle days 3-7, and I got what I thought was a positive opk Sunday, (8 days after my last pill which would of made me cycle day 11 earliest I've seen a positive opk to)....with a negative to follow on the Monday (although I didn't hold my urine very long maybe 30 mins max) I've had STRONG ovulation pain since Sunday, and there still present now... So much so I tested again and got this ....

My clomid cycle is unmonitored, as in no ultra sounds, but I do I have day 21 bloods, , I was gunna class myself as 1dpo today, but I don't no what to think now ��

Any advice/opinions? ....

It sounds like you already o'd. I know I usually have a positive opk the day after I o and it stays pretty dark for another two days. I would probably count today 1 dpo.

Major positive opk yesterday, and very painful left ovarie so much so, I had to take pain relief, but it felt like O, just a bit more intense, which is down to the clomid, so I think I o'd today or yesterday 😕 I'm gunna go with 1dpo and continue bd'ing for another two days just incase, as my opk's are still blatantly positive ! 😁😴

Clomid can cause false +opks, but sounds like you're probably into the 2ww now. Good idea to keep BDing :)
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->