Thought my water broke

MUMMYALLY08

Reaction score
Hey I'm 37+4 today and this afternoon I was walking to the kitchen and I felt a gush come out of me so I went to the loo and my liner was soaked right thru, I changed my pad and called l&d they said to come up, by the time l got there the pad I was wearing was really wet but not soaked completely thru thy checked and she said there was a lot of watery type fluid and I was to wear a new pad an go a walk for an hour and come back, I went back and she checked the pad and said it wasn't my waters but I have a large amount of watery discharge. I came home and went to sleep for a few hours as I felt really deflated so I have not long woke up and I have menstrual cramps feelings and a achey lower back just
Feel generally rubbish, I have also been to the toilet for bm loads over the last 3 days, they are softer but not diarrhoea and now I keep getting the feeling like I need a bm but nothing happens when I go. Do you think this could be the start of things? Xxx

could be ....if the stuff keeps coming i would ring mw again tomorrow......its so hard because everyone is different......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->