thoughts and prayers **update baby is here**

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
Someone i know has had to have a c-section 7weeks early with their baby.
She has been being monitored for a few weeks now and yesterday they said babys heartrate was very low and baby was anemic. Just been informed the baby was in distress today so they are doing a c-sec as i post. But the docs say with all the problems there is still a chance the baby could die.

The person lost a son around the same time in her last pregnancy, please pray that this baby makes it through. :cry:

Thinking of your friend...having had my own baby 13 weeks early, I know what a terrifying time it is.

I hope everything is ok for her. xxxx

Thinking of your friend, hope everthing went ok for her and baby xx

The baby was born by emergancy c-section yesterday. He weight 3lbs 10oz and has had to have a blood transfusion, and needs antibiotics for an infection. Doctors have said the next few days are the most important for him.
Thanks for all your support, i can't imagin how i would cope if it was my baby, its horrible knowign my friend has to go through it, and your support is helping me a lot

Your friends baby and family are in my prayers baby just needs some extra help right now but trust that all will be okay!

Thoughts and prayers with them. Keep up the positive thoughts, they help!

The baby is having another blood transfusion today, had the other yesterday when he was born. He isnt improving at the moment, but as doctors have said at least he isnt getting any worse thanks everyone

if it can reassure preemies get blood transfusions all the time, nothing alarming about that. And unfortunately infections, they're scary but manageable. These strong little guys usually need a few days to stabilize, then the doctors will start worrying about having them gain weight etc. *hugs for your friend*

They have now named the baby they have called him Joshua. He is a lot more stable, he has jaundice but shouldnt need any more blood transfusions and is holding his own. He is a little fighter

Thinking of your friend. I cant imagine what she must be going through being she lost her son. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->