Thoughts on Simon?

bassdesire

Reaction score
In the US, like the name Simon... What do you think?

Worries-simple Simon, Semen, Simon says......

Also liking Max, Ezra, Asher, Levi, Jonah

im not from the US but personally I dont like it, its always been quite a nerdy/oddball name (Ive only know 3 but they where the very social awkward types)

by comparison the other names you like seem completely opposite to me as the strong names

I LOVE Simon! It's common enough that it's not weird but uncommon enough that not a lot of kids have the name. Max and Levi are pretty common, good names, just common. I love Ezra and Jonah, again, common enough that they aren't weird but uncommon enough that they aren't popular. I don't care for Asher, nothing wrong with the name, I just don't care for it.

I call my lo simon (cowell) when I pull his trousers up to his underarms.

I don't really like it. Associate it with someone older than me not a youngster x

I asked my OH as I thought I'd get a blokes point of view. He said the Simon's he know all got called Si, so if you can cope with that you'll be fine. However, if you called him Seamus I would think semen would get more common.

the two who always went by Si, one was a nice guy but very mentally unstable (use to forget to take his meds and it was always interesting to say the least) and the other was a drug dealer who dated a friend of mine (both where very weird and socially odd)

My OH is called Simon, therefore, I hate it as he's a jerk. Seriously, though, I never liked the name, but don't worry about other people's opinions when you choose a name, pick something YOU like. :)

eta: he's mentally unstable and a drinker, and utterly childish, though I can't confirm that's because of his name. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->