Thoughts on this girl's name?

huskergrl

Reaction score
My DH and I have been trying to decide between Seveah (Suh-vay-uh) Rae and Elena (Eh-lay-nuh) Rae for awhile now. One of my friends suggested the name Seveah Elena Rae. I like 2 middle names, but I'm wondering if they go together? I know some people aren't fans of Seveah, but do you think the name flows? Thanks in advance! : )

I love the name Seveah. Also a fan of Nevaeh. For me I love the sound of Seveah Rae. But if you like 2 middle names then the ones you chose do flow well.

I think they do flow, though it's a little too lengthy for my liking. Seveah Rae is very nice ;)

Seveah Elena Rae sounds like too much "-uh" sound at the end and not something I would say flows, personally.

Seveah Elaine Rae seems to flow much better in my opinion.

Also Elena Rae Seveah sounds awesome as well, but seems like you want Seveah to be the first name?

What about Seveah-Rae Elena? (or without the hyphen Seveah Rae Elena)

I like Seveah Rae, I think anymore than that just sounds a little too much
X

I was thinking it was too rhymey. Now I'm starting to thinking that I like Elena better than Seveah. People seem to think that Seveah is a little too made up sounding. I want her to have a classy sounding name.

Well I like both names and my original choice was Seveah because I like more unique names- but I think as far as classy goes I think Elena is best :D

Not sure I like Seveah, sorry. But Elena is really pretty, my younger sisters name. I think they go together though :) and as Rae is a short name, I think you can use another middle name with it without making it sound like a list of names.

Elena - my only concern there is that it would be pronounced incorrectly (in Australia it would probably be pronounced E-Len-ah)

I like the idea of still giving her 2 middle names. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->