Thoughts on this image please

Looks like twins on image to me. Are you asking a specific question or you just curious what others see?

I think it looks like 3 different sacs with babies in them!
Edit, I realized I put 3, I meant 2! Haha

Last edited:
This image is from a scan at the ER the techs are not allowed to say anything and the doctor just said everything looks fine, and released me. I took a couple pictures from the screen and this is what I see. I don't have another scan until 6 weeks, so I have no idea if I am having twins or if this is just something else.

This image is from a scan at the ER the techs are not allowed to say anything and the doctor just said everything looks fine, and released me. I took a couple pictures from the screen and this is what I see. I don't have another scan until 6 weeks, so I have no idea if I am having twins or if this is just something else.
Did you go because of complications? And have you had your initial scan with your regular obgyn or midwife? Maybe since it was in the ER, he was just checking for complications and your regular doctor will have to tell you if it’s twins?!

My first scan at ob is in 6 weeks. I went for mild cramping. I knew they would only be able to rule out any problems when i went. Just curious if everyone sees it how i see it. Thanks

My first scan at ob is in 6 weeks. I went for mild cramping. I knew they would only be able to rule out any problems when i went. Just curious if everyone sees it how i see it. Thanks
You’re welcome! That might be why you didn’t get any details or anything else. I think it’s crazy the way they are so secretive but I guess that they don’t want to steer anyone the wrong way as well if it’s not in their department! Let us know what comes of this at your regular appointment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->