Thoughts on ...

alibaba24

Reaction score
What is your thoughts on Alexa? middle name Ann?

thank you xx

I think both names are very pretty but they don't flow well together for me. There's a lot of A's. :flower:

I disagree with PP. I think the fact that there are two A names do make them flow well! I like them both. Alexa is a pretty feminine name.

It could also be my accent! Lol. I have no idea how it would sound with a UK accent! I do think they are very pretty. (And honestly, now that it's morning, I do think they sound better together than they did last night. :dohh:)

I think it sounds okay. Ann just seems boring to me though, honestly.

I agree with shelby, I think it's a bit too much with the As, I don't think they go very well. Sorry

X

I pronounce it like Alexa Ran.. I liked Amelia Anne but it comes out the same (Amelia Ran) idk why :rofl:

Thanks guys she won't go by Alexa Ann Just Alexa but on paper her middle name will be Ann after a friend of mine x

Alexa is quite popular this year by me, I have 2 Alexa's one is 13 months the other 11 months in my classroom. I do like it, but it's rising popularity would put me off it. I think Alexa Ann does flow together too.

I like it! Alexa is a really nice name.

I think they're good names, especially Alexa

I think they flow nicely since they have a different number of syllables. Lexi is a cute nick IMO as well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->