Thoughts???

tayl0r

Reaction score
So here's my story this month;

Tracked NOTHING. Decided no symptom spotting, nothing. I've been so busy with work that I didn't even realize it was time for AF until I looked at my
Calendar and she never showed up.

My "symptoms" can be explained by other things.. For the most part but at the same time, I'm not experiencing much. Here's what I'm having:
A "wet" feeling down there
Off and on cramps, mild.
One sore nip to the touch but nothing unbearable
Nips seem to be "harder" lately for no reason
Crazy gassy
EXHAUSTED
Urinating more, especially the past 2-3 days
Uneasy stomach ESP after eating anything
Crazy hungry (stomach will growl loudly) but just noo desire to eat
Headaches started today
Last but not least... 5-6 days LATE

Took two clear blue digis 2 days ago. One with fmu, error. Later, negative But I'm not sure I held it long enough (only about hour and half)

Thoughts?? Babydust to all!!

Hi hun

Wishing you lots of luck :dust::dust::dust:

Digis are not known for being sensitive especially early on in pregnancy:flower:

I would suggest you just buy a regular pregnancy test and test with FMU in the morning.

Your symptoms sound promising hun but without tracking etc it will be hard to say when you ovulated and how late you are.

It might just be to early to show two lines yet.

Wishing you lots of luck when you next test :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

hi there :D

I was going to say the same thing as Garfie said, you should try with a dye test, like first response, they are more reliable this early. Personally I don't like the digi test at all.
And an hour and a half is not really long enough, especially since it would be early still. You should try peeing in a cup, that way if a test does not work, you can try another.

Your symptoms looks really encouraging ^^, and you hear so much about how it's always the one time that you relax and don't think about it that you get pregnant, maybe that will be true for you :D Lots of baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->