Thread for adult presents

choc

Reaction score
Can we have a thread where people post what they have or have in kind for all the adults?! This is where I seriously struggle. I can't keep doing slippers and biscuits etc

So far I am thinking some photo gifts for grandparents, calendar and mugs probably.

Wilkos have some really nice calendars stsrting from £1 i got 3 diff £1 designs as add ons for female presents. Vegan sweets for a vegan adult. Champneys products reduced on hot uk deals made another good adult pressie. Bath sets reduced in asda. Not original ideas but some bits and bobs to start off the thread nonetheless x

I've bought my grandad a cushioned arm organiser sleeve thing so he can put a remote/pens/books inside it so he doesn't have far to walk. Also some fudge with preservatives.

Ive started this last week for adults. Bought my mum a handbag and scarf in the Oasis sale. Also got her tickets to a Gin festival in March so she can take a friend. Thats all so far!! Struggling this year for my OH. Haven't a clue!!

I have more adults to buy for than children.
DH I am going to get an arcade game thing he wants and maybe some PJs and olive soap.

Dad-Going to do him a gin and tonic hamper

Mum-She loves her slippers and Nighties. So will do that plus something else TBC

Sister- She lvoes Joules scarves and gloves and even though she gets them every year from me or mum she said she never gets bored so I'll get her that and some PJs from the girls.

Nans x2- Both don't really get our much. Never know what to get them we have done canvas prints, mugs, calendars.

Great ideas, keep them coming!

This year I've got my Grandad and MIL a photo tile of the boys all together, and BIL, SIL, and my Mum and her husband have all got mugs, with fancy coffee and posh biscuits because I am all out of ideas.

Great thread !
I struggle with my dad his wife and my nana !

I don't have many adults to buy for, thank goodness! I never know what to get.

Last year we got my in-laws a voucher for a steam train ride and a photo of dd's. I'll do another photo or calendar, but not sure what else to get them yet. Liking the sound of a gin and tonic hamper, so that could be an idea

Bil, is usually a gift card and some chocs

Friend and her husband, they've had their first baby this year, so I'll probably buy more for him. Might just get them some chocs or biscuits to share.

Godmother, she's cat mad so anything with cats on is good. Already picked her up a cloth cat shopping bag.

I've got my friends b'day just before Xmas too. Might get her a little bag of treats - veggie sweets, Yankee candle, soap/shower gel.

The only adults I buy for are my husband, my aunt, my nanna and my best friend. This year my nanna and aunt are getting photos of Thomas (having professional photos done on saturday).

My friend makes soy candles in a really nice jar so I am getting most of the woman those. My other friend makes coasters so probably get those too. Trying to stick with small businesses (apart from chocolates)

Im doing hampers for my mam and stepmam. Found some nice cream metal storage basket things on Amazon. Going to get them 1 each and add things like a candle, small champagne, scarf, perfume etc. Im totally stuck for the men

I like to buy tickets to shows/concerts/events at lot these days for adults.

Having dd's pic made later this month for a Christmas gift for my mom. I also get her a photo calendar with my dd and my nieces and nephew. Buying my dad a new Yeti as he keeps losing them! Those are the only adults I have to buy for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->