Three days late, two negative tests, lots of symptoms

scwestlind

Reaction score
I'm just throwing this into cyberspace to see if anybody has had a similar experience.

According to my Ovacue, I ovulated early this month, around CD 9-12 (April 9-12). My period was due on April 28 but never arrived. Typically, the only symptoms I experience before my period starts is tender breasts but I never have pain until the flow begins. All weekend I've had pretty constant, but dull, cramps and my breasts have become significantly more painful and sensitive. Additionally, I'm having tremendous bloating, lower abdominal pain/pressure, feelings of "pulling" or "stretching", frequent urination, headaches, irritability, back pain, random bouts of nausea, dizziness, excessive thirst, etc.

Two HPTs (FRER, curved) this weekend have come back negative. Is it possible for me to still be pregnant?

Hi, I was at the hospital for a blood test (go sent me) for my last cycle and they refused to do blood tests because I had negative urine test(which isn't unusual for my family)
And the nurse said that even if blood test or urine test come back negative she said the only real main tell tale sign of pregnancy is AF so you're never out until AF shows up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->